Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Tropical Storm.jpg

“DINEO” is expected to follow a predominantly south-westerly track over the next few days, whilst intensifying further, to reach the severe tropical storm (winds of 89-117 km/h) on the morning of 15th February, when it is projected to be just seawards of Massinga and Inhambane on the coastline of southern Mozambique.

From Wednesday to Friday, it is expected to move into the inland region of southern Mozambique, bringing heavy tropical rain to the sub- region.

During Thursday and Friday, the north-eastern parts of South Africa, including parts of the Kruger National Park, may experience heavy rain as well as localised flooding, although not likely to be as severe as the scenario expected for southern Mozambique.

Look out everyone! That thing looks big.

Prayers to all of the people living in those bamboo and grass huts we saw when there last fall. Not a good way to break the drought.

My prayers for everyone's safety.

Those of you which have contacts there, be sure to keep us up to date after the storm passes.

I spoke to Jacques @AAA Africa Serapa Safaris earlier today. He was on the road headed home from Serapa, this would be to Schweizer-Renecke....he was driving in heavy rain, but he made it home okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois