www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Hi Guys,
I am looking for someone that will be able to supply me on a regular basis with the Barnes Triple Shock Bullets to reload myself. For some reason Cabelas has seized shipping to South Africa, and I refuse to use below standard ammunition for my clients. What I need is someone that is willing to supply me Barnes Triple shock in two calibres, since we get ripped off properly here in South Africa. I currently use a similar bullet but the waiting time is about 10 weeks , which obviously I can not afford. The bullets that I will need will be Barnes Triple Shock in the following calibres and Weights.
.308 in 130 gr
.375 in 235gr
I would order about 50 or 100 of each at a time. If anyone can help me, you could mail me your price plus the shipping price.

Kind Regards
Marius Goosen

Hey Andries,
They actually slipped my mind. Their prices are pretty good. Will give them a call. Thanks for your help.

Marius,

Barnes markets directly as well as through other Cabela's and the like. Go to their web site and see if they can ship directly to you in ZA. I have used their products exclusively in Africa and when I do my part, it is strictly one shot kills.

Cone Underwood

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!