Barnes Solid Bullets .375

Heavyload

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
Want to sell 50ct. of Barnes Solid Bullets 300gr. RN #37525 $$107 shipped
These are no longer made thanks to the ATF stopping Barnes from manufacturing them.
I don't have the box but I have the label from the box. Nosler sells similar solid bullets for about $2.75 a bullet, no idea why Nosler is still allowed to manufacture they're solids but Barnes isn't but that's how it is.
Not to much these bullets won't go through.

IMG_4227.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need these and would like to see them go to good use. Anyone interested shoot me a PM with an offer.

Can they be shipped to Canada?

That's quite a good price- too bad they won't work in a 404. There's hope that the ATF will have a sign on their door shortly "Now Open Under New Management".

I think the reason they were banned is the 375 is considered a handgun caliber too.
And they classified Barnes Soldinds armor piercing.

The above 50 are sold but I have 25 more of these bullets I want to sell. $42 shipped

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungHiggin

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg