Heavyload

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
Selling these for $112 shipped
Or trade for a couple boxes of 338cal 210gr. Or 225gr. Partitions
Some of these were pulled and have a slight discoloration. Nothing that would effect performance or loading.
1. Banded Solid FN 250gr. 28ct.
2. Banded Solid RN 250gr. 12ct.
3. TSX 225gr. 17ct.
4. TSX 215gr. 10ct.
5. TSX 250gr. 4ct.
B54F2FDF-A0D6-4DCB-8D6A-585D4404D927.jpeg

Are they gone?

PM me (in PA-son near OH but I'm in the opp. corner!) your info., pls. I'll take 'em. Guide had no issue with me using a .338 A-Sq (necked down .460 Wby, predecessor of the .338-378 Wby) on Buff (1,000 ft-lbs greater than a .375) and I'm running out of A-Sq dead tough SPs but have enough to do the job, and would like the solids as follow-up as need be. Also great on giraffe (got a real dark brute in Zim years back, only to have it ruined by an american Tannery.) :( Thx!

Offering an online payment option makes it SOOOOO much easier for those of us in rural areas to quickly complete transactions (just a drive to the post office (1 hr r/t not including time there!,) bank (1.5 hrs ") does NOT fit into my busy days (use a factor of 2x that in the recent 6 feet of snows). Thanks, Bill C.!

TY Heavyload! They were delivered on Wed and 'finally picked up today in here the frozen wastelands. Was the SA Krugerand (1 oz ~$2K) on the bottom for good luck? Everything exactly as described and in good order. There were additionally some old lead-tipped, cannelured (~200ish gr) Interlocks?? Any idea on them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!