Heavyload

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
Selling these for $112 shipped
Or trade for a couple boxes of 338cal 210gr. Or 225gr. Partitions
Some of these were pulled and have a slight discoloration. Nothing that would effect performance or loading.
1. Banded Solid FN 250gr. 28ct.
2. Banded Solid RN 250gr. 12ct.
3. TSX 225gr. 17ct.
4. TSX 215gr. 10ct.
5. TSX 250gr. 4ct.
B54F2FDF-A0D6-4DCB-8D6A-585D4404D927.jpeg

C.W. Richter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PA SCI, Various Endless Mtns., PA Region Clubs
Hunted
Zimbabwe 2x, Namibia 2x, RSA 2x, USA, Canada
Are they gone?

C.W. Richter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
PM me (in PA-son near OH but I'm in the opp. corner!) your info., pls. I'll take 'em. Guide had no issue with me using a .338 A-Sq (necked down .460 Wby, predecessor of the .338-378 Wby) on Buff (1,000 ft-lbs greater than a .375) and I'm running out of A-Sq dead tough SPs but have enough to do the job, and would like the solids as follow-up as need be. Also great on giraffe (got a real dark brute in Zim years back, only to have it ruined by an american Tannery.) :( Thx!

C.W. Richter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
Offering an online payment option makes it SOOOOO much easier for those of us in rural areas to quickly complete transactions (just a drive to the post office (1 hr r/t not including time there!,) bank (1.5 hrs ") does NOT fit into my busy days (use a factor of 2x that in the recent 6 feet of snows). Thanks, Bill C.!

C.W. Richter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
TY Heavyload! They were delivered on Wed and 'finally picked up today in here the frozen wastelands. Was the SA Krugerand (1 oz ~$2K) on the bottom for good luck? Everything exactly as described and in good order. There were additionally some old lead-tipped, cannelured (~200ish gr) Interlocks?? Any idea on them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bulatweils

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?