BARNES BANDED SOLID BULLETS 375 h&h Magnum 270 Grain FLAT POINT

Jungle

AH member
Reaction score
These are the impossible to find BARNES BANDED SOLID bullets in 375 H&H Magnum.

270 Grains (you can drive these over 2950 fps according to Barnes)

Flat Points

These are the flat point bullets. These penetrate in a straight line without deflecting. The US Navy deploys a type of meplat technology resulting in "super-cavitation" allowing to them to shoot projectiles which penetrate deeper into ocean/sea water in order to detonate submerged mines.

I am able to drive the 300 grain version over 2800 FPS in the 375 H&H Magnum based on Barnes Load Data (nope, its not a typo. See tests below).

Check out my youtube penetration tests at the following link (copy and paste into your broswer)

Two boxes of 50 flat point, Barnes Banded Solid 375 H&H Mag 270 grain.

If you pay by money order, use USPS money orders. I also accept Paypal at jungle33@aol.com.

USPS Priority Shipping at cost, $12.35

I will ship lesser expensive service if we discuss first.

Price is $120.00 for both boxes.

0129140910_375 banded solids 270 grain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
l want em .
can send them to Australia ?
the post code is 3909
im at sea until Monday arvo but if you get a price with postage .
the dough will be in your account .
bluey

Dangit Bluey...knew I should have logged on at lunch time. Them roos over there must be ferocious .:biggrin2:

Dangit Bluey...knew I should have logged on at lunch time. Them roos over there must be ferocious .:biggrin2:

If my new rifle would have arrived already I would have made you both cry. :eyebrow:

nah mate our kangajoehoppies aren't that big their just tough ,buff tuff d.f.a

nah mate our kangajoehoppies aren't that big their just tough ,buff tuff d.f.a
You ever box with one ? :punch:

I hear ya , Brick. My 375 has been here for 2 months and I still ain't shot it...been to dang cold and/or windy. :cryingcry: Come on spring ...

I hear ya , Brick. My 375 has been here for 2 months and I still ain't shot it...been to dang cold and/or windy. :cryingcry: Come on spring ...

never duked it out with a boomer , but got kicked clean of my feet by a big one at the Healesville wildlife park , my little girl wanted to fed this big grey one so l carried her over to feed him and he was getting a bit toey so l put her down on the ground ,as soon as l stood up he leaned back on his tail and booted me fair in the middle of my chest and sent me ass over tit backwards .
young jorja was 3 at the time and all l heard is her laughing at me saying , do it again daddy ,do it again .
the park ranger thought l still had her in my arms when it happened , l told him the roo would have been dead if that was the case .
the girl still , nearly lays an egg with laughter when she tells the story .
it would of looked funny on video, imj glad no one filmed it

Love the 375 come on brave the cold and give us a report.

Its interesting that Barnes makes such velocity claims for those bullets. It must have something to do with the makeup of the Banded Solid bullet itself as weight for weight there is a difference between this and the TripleShock by a bit. Driving a 300gr bullet out of a .375 H&H at 2800fps is sort of beyond where I ever tried to go with mine. I was happy to get near 2600fps. Barnes's velocities gibe pretty well with a couple of my rifles when I use their bullets, but I must admit to being a bit skeptical about these particular claims without seeing them run over an actual chronograph.

l want em .
can send them to Australia ?
the post code is 3909
im at sea until Monday arvo but if you get a price with postage .
the dough will be in your account .
bluey

Sorry mate but I do not think I can legally send projectiles into the land down unda.

l don't know much about it , but im sure it can be done some how .
does/has anyone else have any info ,on how to go about it ?

Its interesting that Barnes makes such velocity claims for those bullets. It must have something to do with the makeup of the Banded Solid bullet itself as weight for weight there is a difference between this and the TripleShock by a bit. Driving a 300gr bullet out of a .375 H&H at 2800fps is sort of beyond where I ever tried to go with mine. I was happy to get near 2600fps. Barnes's velocities gibe pretty well with a couple of my rifles when I use their bullets, but I must admit to being a bit skeptical about these particular claims without seeing them run over an actual chronograph.

Oh have no doubt about it; I chronographed loads after calibrating the chrono with several 22 rounds first. Keep in mind this info is restricted to this bullet from Barnes

I easily reached and surpassed their velocities without any undo pressure signs but I sill rolled back a couple grains under max just to give it some room.

Load-1 2746 fps No pressure signs.
2743 fps

Load-2 2760 fps Some case shine; slight flattening started on primer;
2789 fps bolt still extracts case no problem

Load-3 2807 fps Little more shine; bolt still extracts fine; absolute
2800 fps max

And you are dead on about the construction of the bullet. It is more of a bronzed coating that allows it to achieve these velocities according to the engineers. Copper would never hit these velocities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you