Barnes 458 Lott Ammunition

Thanks for the tip. I find that my federal 500g Lott ammo is softer shooting than my federal 500g WM ammo. Anyone else find this to be true?

Yep. That is a very good price. I paid lot higher than that. Thanks for the info.
Krish

Thanks!

Just picked up some myself

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up a couple

Thanks for the tip. I find that my federal 500g Lott ammo is softer shooting than my federal 500g WM ammo. Anyone else find this to be true?

I run Federal 500gr trophy bonded bearclaw in my lott as my actual round and have 2 boxes of their 458 winchester mag in the 500gr A frame I can try and see.

I shot a few of them when working on the gun and can't say I noticed that they were harder kickers.

Though one thing I did like, because I did the work on the action to get it to feed properly, is that even those 458 win mags fed great, only ran 3 rounds but a good result is a good result, I'll take the victories when I can get them.

I bought two boxes. I previously paid $109.99 from Natchez. I'm kind of surprised by this price drop especially when I paid $88 plus tax for a box of Barnes 130-grain TSX 6.5 PRC yesterday.

I got mine today. Most of it looks like it has leprosy.
Mine looks fine, if it had spots I would shoot it just the same. I went to buy more and it was at a higher price.

Last edited:
Price is back up to $145.99. I was too slow.

I bet the intern that created the listing has since moved on to greener pastures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg