mfajin2002

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
sci,dallas safari,
Hunted
Costa Rica,Africa
SELLING SABATTI MODEL 92 DELUXE EJECTORS 470 NE 15 ROUNDS FIRED REGULATED BY KEN OWEN
RECOIL REDUCER AND PAD IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FIRED I WOULD CALL IT NEW
RIFLE SHOOTS LIKE A CHARM AND LOOKS BRAND NEW
$5000.00

REASON FOR SELLING IS I JUST UP GRADED TO A SABATTI SAFARI 470 EDL RIFLE I PAID $8000.00

full

FOR INFO CONTACT ME THRU THIS ARTICLE
OR EMAIL TO MFAJIN2002@YAHOO.COM
THANK YOU

Some pictures of the rifle would help.

Do you have pics of the barrel crowns?

How long have you had the rifle?

As someone who knows next to nothing about doubles and the manufactures, this is a nice looking rifle to me. Best of luck on the sale

What ammo is it regulated for? Do you have a test target?

looks good,best of luck.

How do you like the EDL? All I have seen of them is a picture and a couple folks that said they shoot well and the wood in nice. I have had a 45/70 and 450NE sabbati's. That both shot very well. I like the looks of the 450/400 EDL.

Is this rifle still available? Pm me if you are still looking to sell this rifle. Thanks.

How do you like the EDL? All I have seen of them is a picture and a couple folks that said they shoot well and the wood in nice. I have had a 45/70 and 450NE sabbati's. That both shot very well. I like the looks of the 450/400 EDL.
Is this rifle still available? Pm me if you are still looking to sell this rifle. Thanks.

YES IT IS AND PUBLISHED AT GUNS INTERNATIONAL UNDER SABATTI DOUBLE RIFLES
looks good,best of luck.

YES IS ADVERTISED AT GUNS INTERNATIONAL UNDER:SABATTI DOUBLE RIFLES

Is this rifle still available? Pm me if you are still looking to sell this rifle. Thanks.[/QUOTE

How does your EDL compare to the rifle you have for sale? Could you post a review of the EDL, so far there really hasn't been any real review of them. I know there are some folks that would be interested in a first hand review from someone here on AH.

How does your EDL compare to the rifle you have for sale? Could you post a review of the EDL, so far there really hasn't been any real review of them. I know there are some folks that would be interested in a first hand review from someone here on AH.

I second that. Definitely interested in hearing if the EDL's performance is as good as its looks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross