Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
P1030514.JPG
IMG_6734.JPG

Hi guys I have just received one of my areas quota and they have allocated me 1 tuskless Elephant for 2018 which is great news as last year when we hunted Elephant here we did see tuskless cows in the herds ( Mike Poindexter ) remember ... It was a tuskless that came and stood in front of that big bull just as you were getting ready to take a shot ... anyway folks there is a realistic opportunity at harvesting a tuskless as well as Buffalo.. No jokes it will be a tough hunt but that's exactly what its all about .. a hunt the tougher the better ..

10 Day Hunt @ US$ 700 a day .
Buffalo Bull $ 4000
Tuskless Elephant Cow $ 4000

Not included is Parks ranger fee $80 a day ( Once you harvest your Elephant the scout goes back to HQ and you only pay the days he was on the hunt )

2% on total day rate and trophy fees

Other available species such as Kudu , Bush buck, Baboon, Hyena and small game can be hunted at trophy fee prices.

You can add Crocodile for $ 4000

If you want and there is a Big Elephant Bull available you can take it at trophy fee $ 12 000 no extra day rate required .

If you want to book more than 10 days you can for $ 700 a day. Just advise in advance as the permit needs to be applied for in advance .

Observers are $ 150 a day .

Transfer to hunting camp return to Bulawayo airport or Vic Falls airport free .

Trophy field prep / salting and delivery to Bulawayo taxidermist for further instructions $ 600

Gratuities for PH and safari staff at your discretion

Please email me direct on nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw for any inquiries or questions .

Many thanks

Wayne Van Den Bergh

Great deal!

Hi Wayne, what dates have you got available for this hunt?

Hi Wayne, what dates have you got available for this hunt?

Hi O Pole

Pretty much open anytime, I am busy with hunts all over and will have a good PH conduct this hunt with my crew should I not be available and where I can if possible I’ll also help on the ground . As we speak there is a lot of Elephant movement and the villagers are not happy with their crops being damaged.. the Buffalo are enjoying the green grass and all the water , the springs are pumping plus the rivers are full up . Great time to walk and stalk .. Bush is thick so everything will be a close encounter..

Ok mate, I'll have a think about it. What would the conditions be like in August-October period?

Ok mate, I'll have a think about it. What would the conditions be like in August-October period?

August is end of our winter basically so to speak so from September onwards it starts to warm up especially in October.

Wow this is a great deal!
OK Opposite Pole, I think you should do this and have a videographer with you to share it with us!:rolleyes:

Oh, I'm thinking, it's very, very tempting.

Hey Pole, don't think.........................DO...................... you know it makes sense. (y)(y)(y)

Results after 6 days on Buff everyday paid off .. Tuskless unfortunately didn’t cooperate we only had bull movement and a few cows so we concentrated on the Buff .. My Client Kenneth from Sweden had a great experience and is still enjoying in Vic Falls .. hopefully he will comment but may not as his English is as he says is not great ... well it’s a lot better than my Swedish lol ....
IMG_3489.JPG

Damn nice Bull.

jätte fin tjur

Great buffalo. Congratulations.

Very nice buff!

Maybe the tuskless is just waiting for Zim parks to issue bow permits so I can come back.

Very nice buff!

Maybe the tuskless is just waiting for Zim parks to issue bow permits so I can come back.

Hi Mike took this bull in the same area we hunted Elephant.. you know how thick it is there .. and the leaves on the surface didn’t help ... we had 2 near chances on another bull before this one “cooperated “ .... my client Kenneth was very happy with the hunt and loved the intensity of the stalking .. all is that ends well .. hunting is about the Chase not the size I always say .. sure it’s great to get a monster but it shouldn’t always be about inches ... I know you know that Mike .. all the best .

Very nice buffalo

Nicely done, congrats to you both

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg