Bad Practices Boomerang

ruppell

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
I don't want to judge, but in Namibia is this hunting operator/PH. He's been around for a while and not too long ago in the past he was one of the biggest operators within Namibia. Don't know whether it was greed that inspired his bad practices. I lately have heard from someone who works there that he had hardly booked any hunts this year. He is one of the guys who shoot a Leopard with a .22 in a cage and put it in a tree for a hunter or put hot plates under a cheetah's feet. That kind of guy. A hunter shot an eland on his farm that was in the no.1 spot for a while, I've heard that it was a tame eland...

I have only heard about all this, but my sources are trustworthy, but that's not my point. Sooner or later things will start to boomerang for guys like him who are involved in bad practices.

Barend, that is exactly what the openness and responsiveness about this site can help create. AN open forum for informed and soon to be informed opinion can meet.
As they say "Karma's a bitch!"

The kind of quotes that are below are what get you in trouble for gossiping...If you have hard facts, that is one thing to only hear is another...was it second hand information and or further down the rope it is just hearsay...

Blackburn is going on blind faith...

I don't want to judge, but in Namibia is this hunting operator/PH.
I have only heard about all this, but my sources are trustworthy,

Barend, that is exactly what the openness and responsiveness about this site can help create. AN open forum for informed and soon to be informed opinion can meet.
As they say "Karma's a bitch!"

I could find someone to say the same about you and get some one to say it is gospel truth, but is it...On AH i want to know about first hand knowledge not hear-say...

As my grand father used to say if you do not have anything good to say about and issue, then be quiet unless you have positive proof to back up what you have to say...

Mud slinging will get you no where...

James, I agree, unsubstantiated comment is not entirely useful, "openness" is the key to this forum. I did not comment on the content, just the idea behind Berands post. Karma is a bitch! and you just proved it, Thanks James.

Someone on AH will ALWAYS ask for the OTHER SIDE.

Secondhand info is fine, if you want to quote your source. No names were given so no actual harm. Name names without substantiation and you will reap your reward.

As I noted above, you can't go long on this sight without someone asking for substantiation and accountability!!! Which is why I like the openness of this site. Welcome to the first lesson Berand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdrieneRun

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois