Bad luck continues

Shawn.54

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
well I started this deer season wanting to try out my new 375 Ruger but did not get a shot.
So when flintlock season opened more of the same shot a maple tree on a running shot then next shot in the snow I got the classic 1-1.5 second hang and deer turned shot went just wide removing a ton of hair but not a single drop of blood. Starting to feel like I'm not ment to make meat.

Shawn

Have you thought of changing your routine and or location? White tails are very adept to hunters routines and adopt their routines accordingly. Even though you are using a firearm thinking and acting like a bow hunter may help.

Good Luck!!

At least you got a shot off. I never did that.

Sorry about your bad luck. But you saw two shooters in your area and that must be couraging!

In the early firearms season had my chances always left young hunters with me shoot first and they always hit the target this is good.
We drive deer in muzzleloader season so it is always a running shot with flintlock. 15 guys 5 deer so we are doing ok my problem is I spent to much time behind behind the 375 and not enough behind .54

Shawn the deerless

Those two are not the only chance I had I also had a chance that I missed when 1 ran back into a drive that was over and I was releaving my self "wrong gun in my hand" she was less than 5 yards away.
Shawn the deerless

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you