Back in the UK press, an article of fiction featuring yours truly......

Adrian

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
England year round and Namibia x5.
I think the important point for this forum is the use of text and photos from previous posts.

It pays to consider carefully what is posted.

Having said that, it somewhat emphasises just how lazy journalists can be when it comes to padding out their opinion pieces.

Taken pictures from this forum i see, how are copyright's for such deeds ?

Get some watermarks on pictures. That usually stop thiefs that are out after a Hale&Page moment in the news .( For those who have seen the ironic journalist and news editor scetch knows what i mean)

Adrian,
You are famous! Good for you!
Hundreds of trophies? I'll be lucky if I reach a hundred before I am six feet under...
Mark

Taken pictures from this forum i see, how are copyright's for such deeds ?

Get some watermarks on pictures. That usually stop thiefs that are out after a Hale&Page moment in the news .( For those who have seen the ironic journalist and news editor scetch knows what i mean)

The AH watermark is in the right bottom. I reckon we will have a boatload of antis in the next couple of weeks lurking or joining the forum. So let's educate them while there here

*does the looks-over-glasses-with-eyebrows-raised thing a la Albus Dumbledore at one of the comments*
Oh this looks good...

Apparently, Adrian, "You reap what you sow", you've "shortened the Lord's arm", and... uh... You're gonna get what's coming to you. Ahem. One moment...

I presume from the comment that they're Christian. Right. Let's see what this book says.

Genesis 1:26: and [God] said, Make we man to our image and likeness, and be he sovereign to the fishes of the sea, and to the volatiles of the heaven, and to the unreasonable beasts of the earth, and to each creature, and to each creeping beast, which is moved in the earth.

Genesis 9:1-4: And God blessed Noe and his sons, and said to them, Increase ye, and be ye multiplied, and fill ye the earth; and your dread and trembling be on all the unreasonable beasts of the earth, and on all the birds of the heavens, with all things that be moved in the earth; all the fishes of the sea be given into your hand. And all thing which is moved and liveth shall be to you into meat; now I have given to you all things, as I gave the green worts before, except that ye shall not eat flesh with the blood

So... if it's quite plainly spelled out right there and has been in coherent English for, oh, at least 700 years, apparently people still have considerable issues with reading comprehension. 'Cause unless you just gnaw on the animal without having killed it first (hence "ye shall not eat flesh with the blood"), there's no "what's coming to you" from the Lord re: hunting animals. Nor have you gone a-shortening any arms, seeing as that's not remotely applicable to the situation (or the relevant passage in Isaiah), as hunting is patently not a sin and is endorsed by the Lord. Oh and Galatians doesn't mention hunting as part of the naughty things that result in corruption re: reaping/sowing. So that part of their argument's just them sounding high and mighty, or trying to.

What a fun way to wake up in the morning, pointing and laughing at sanctimonious twits. Anyone wanna use this as the basis for a rebuttal in that guttertrash comment section, do feel free.

~~W.G.455

On several occasions on this forum I have written, of potential issues of bulling hunters by public media by using their own photos with posted on internet. Yet again we have such example.
And this is not the first time I see abuse of photos by media, from this site.
I wonder if there is something we can do about it.

I attempted to post a rebuttal on the dribble rag in defence of our fellow forum member it was suppressed from view.

Nope you have to click on more comments...one other standing up to it as well... (y)

Screenshot_20220109-175441_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220109-175328_Chrome.jpg

Oh my goodness!! You’ve been “Exposed”!!! Heaven forbid! Antis are mentally retarded and never thrived as children. They live in a fantasy world of unicorns and magic fairies…… but cases one and all.
But cases needs an extra t...unless you meant nut cases of course

Only in the UK, can people like “Hunt Sabs“ or these spineless pieces of shit journalists get away without any legal repercussions for this sort of gross invasion of privacy. Probably also the only place where something as autistic as “Veganuary” can ever even be a real thing.

@Adrian sue them for all they’ve got.

Reactions: RTG
In 2018, Gonçalves was diagnosed with TBM and a multi-organ immune disorder disease.

I can’t find much information on this condition, but I assume it affects the brain first, and early in life, before any other symptoms!

Yes Nut Cases! Don’t know why “Nut” is missing except perhaps male anti hunters are geldings?
Thank you, Adrian. I really got a big laugh out of that mindless trash that was posted about you. Congratulations on a great hunting career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg