Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, SCI, DSC & NRA
Hunted
USA, Mexico, RSA
My 9 year old shooting her new Ruger 10/22 w/ AAC Element 2 suppressor.
IMG_7477.JPG

In no time at all, she'll be saying "lookout Hogs, here I come!" Girls knowing how to shoot is an "ole" Texas thing.

Reactions: BWH
Tiny little girl! Love girls... I have three of them!

Good job Dad

Good to see.

awesome. fine daughter and nice rifle.
It reminds me of my little girl shooting my Rem 552 22rifle until the barrel would glow.
She would sometimes shoot 500 shots at targets from the front porch of our cabin between morning and afternoon deer hunt.
That barrel used to be accurate prior to 7 or 8 years of her shooting 5000 rounds each season with the barrel as hot as a branding iron. lol.
I keep saying I'm going to buy a new barrel for it.

Yes, she is tiny.... only 50lbs. When she's with dad.... she is all about guns, ammo, 4 wheelers & the ranch. When she's with mom.... it's all about clothes, hair & shopping. Bi-Polar??????

Nice, glad to see young ladies getting involved! Congrats to you and your wife

Thank you reedy

This little girl will grow up knowing much more than the average lady. Great job dad for teaching her to shoot early in life. By the time she is 15 she will be able to shoot a fly off a fence post.

Nice to see that BWH !

One of mine was into handguns, and even hunted with me, until she lost interest :(

That is awesome to see here shooting. Your getting the double hit to the wallet with her. LOL I have a feeling that your ok with that though. Good job dad and enjoy the time with your little girl. Any plans for her to take some game soon.

This little girl will grow up knowing much more than the average lady. Great job dad for teaching her to shoot early in life. By the time she is 15 she will be able to shoot a fly off a fence post.

Thank you Charlie!

That is awesome to see here shooting. Your getting the double hit to the wallet with her. LOL I have a feeling that your ok with that though. Good job dad and enjoy the time with your little girl. Any plans for her to take some game soon.

I have taken her duck hunting once..... She loved it, but fell asleep. LOL. She is totally up for shooting pigs in the face.... since they are "mean & ugly". I have volleyed Africa by her. She would totally be up for it. However, she said she doesn't want to get vaccinated with all of the "shots". Insert mom's opinion. Paris, London, NYC, Colorado & Disney World are her top destinations right now. :Nailbiting:

You are raising your kids right, way to go dad. Love seeing young kids getting into the sport! I have a 12 yr old that just loves shooting her 22 just plain awesome!

As a hunter education instructor I MUCH prefer having young girls in the class as compared with young boys. In general they are much more interested in learning the subject matter and have less outside issues such as establishing a pecking order which can be a problem with(especially teen-age) boys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.