Baby Elephants rescue, 11 incredible images

NamStay

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
A really nice articles to see https://magazine.africageographic.com/weekly/issue-295/baby-elephant-rescue-11-incredible-images/

Screenshot (501).png

Why interfere with nature?

Why interfere with nature?

Because we are human !

We constantly interfere in the natural processes , whether we are hunting trophies or trying to regulate the elephant population of Botswana. That's why we can behave at times humanely and also save animals in distress. A few days later they will be hunted again , but that is human behavior.

Because we are human !

We constantly interfere in the natural processes , whether we are hunting trophies or trying to regulate the elephant population of Botswana. That's why we can behave at times humanely and also save animals in distress. A few days later they will be hunted again , but that is human behavior.

Those two will never be released again...

I think so too, but that's not the main point. Human people is programmed like this and that differentiates us very much from the animals. If we hadn't helped each other , we would probably not be what we are but still remained at the Australopithecus stadium. I don't want to judge whether everything was correct or not , I'm not a philosopher.

Thanks for sharing

The article says they plan to release them when they are old enough to join a herd.

Whether that actually happens or not, who knows?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg