B. Searcy 500/416 NE

Any updates on the Searcy?

its for sale for $6000 OBO in the classifieds as a fixer gun. i dont have the time or the money to get it repaired so im hoping someone out there is willing to put in what i cannot.

-matt

Matt is the only one I know who's had issues with Searcy. I haven't had any issues with mine whatsoever, although barely shot it. I guess you can get a lemon in anything. Hope Matt gets it sorted out. There either built right or not that's for sure.

I'm not having a go at you, please don't think I'm contradicting you: No one cares about the guns made well, that's the expectation when you pay for a high-end product. It's meant to function properly and flawlessly, that's the point. Brand image is everything, especially with quality products. Yes, there are always lemons, that's inevitable, but then it is the responsibility of the builder to fix the issues properly and quickly.

My point is this: Not only was the FA an issue from the start, but the service provided has been shocking, assuming Matt has provided the true details. Imagine a brand like BMW treating their customers like this??

Frankly it's disgraceful. If Searcy had a PR devision they would be pulling their hair out.

To me I find it amazing that the builder refuses to work on his own product! I'm not saying it should be warranty, just repaired correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemsbond

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.