AyA #2 SxS 12 Ga For Sale

Sorry, but this gun won’t be sold. Just too many fine memories with my now gone dog. He was my only hunting buddy on so many great trips. We travelled really thousands of miles together mostly just the two of us. I miss that old dog!!!
But thanks for the offer sir.

You have made a wise decision!

Sorry, but this gun won’t be sold. Just too many fine memories with my now gone dog. He was my only hunting buddy on so many great trips. We travelled really thousands of miles together mostly just the two of us. I miss that old dog!!!
But thanks for the offer sir.
I understand, I've lost several over the years and thinking about them still hurts. If or when you ever decide to sell . shoot me a pm or email.

Good hunting

Well, I’m going to play a Toby458 and have decided to keep this one. I was thinking this weekend about my old dog and all the great times we had together. This is off the market.
View attachment 413363View attachment 413364
Thanks for looking though!
I don’t think I’ve ever been more pleased to see a beautiful gun at a great price pulled off the market. A good dog is really one of life’s greatest joys! Glad the two of you had the time together that you did!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.