Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada (British Columbia, Alberta), Mexico, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Limpopo, North Cape), USA
http://www.africahunting.com/thread...g-situation-with-rhinocon-anton-bakker.17695/

The saga is above, Theo continues to book hunts and has made zero remediations on a loss for $40,000US to a scam outfitter he booked me with as my agent.

I would sincerely appreciate the word being spread so nobody else is taken, and I'll be handing out pamphlets I'm having made at my US trade shows.

Theo needs to be out of business, I'm only one of many taken in this debacle, remuneration was promised many times and has never materialized. I've given him the benefit of the doubt for a long time now, however through his negligence my young family lost a huge sum that has derailed all African hunting plans.

Angus

Speak of the devil @PHOENIX PHIL..... LOL!!! Phil & I were just talking about him.

Interesting that Theo is still booking hunts!

Hate to hear that Angus.

What is the status of the outfitters trial?

Tell Theo you will take him on a bear hunt for free. :eek: What happens in the woods..........:D

To me he is liable for fraud.

I've been told he's a crook by one of my Outfitters.

Reactions: BWH
Crazy!!! Can't believe he's still at it. Ardent hope you get some results.

To Theo Blignaut's credit, he just made the first payment of $1000. It's a drop in the bucket at 2.5% of the loss, but he says he'll be making regular instalments. If this proves to be true I'll report back.

Anton Bakker is in jail, thanks in large part to the efforts of a fellow Canadian also screwed in the debacle who spent an additional $20,000 travelling back and forth to RSA.

2BE074D8-BCB6-4D6C-8F5C-99D60E910F09_zpsuzjvune9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
An incredible effort on our fellow citizens part.
Hope Bakker stays in jail for a good long time.

He is booking hunts on Facebook under Hunting Specials/Trophies......

To Theo Blignaut's credit, he just made the first payment of $1000. It's a drop in the bucket at 2.5% of the loss, but he says he'll be making regular instalments. If this proves to be true I'll report back.

Anton Bakker is in jail, thanks in large part to the efforts of a fellow Canadian also screwed in the debacle who spent an additional $20,000 travelling back and forth to RSA.

View attachment 58295

Ardent, glad you are getting something out of Theo. Hope you continue to receive funds.

For everyone that thinks becoming an agent is easy work and a great way to save on hunts and make money.......

Skinafrika.com has a banner link to this website, africahunting.com. What am I missing?

Skinafrika.com has a banner link to this website, africahunting.com. What am I missing?

That's interesting news. I'll go have a look.

Sure enough, there it is.

Cease and desist is about to happen.

Attachments

• skinafrika webpage with AH link.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 248
That's interesting news. I'll go have a look.

Sure enough, there it is.

Cease and desist is about to happen.

Funny how all of the outfitters that get banned from AH still like to leave the banner link up on their webpages...

Therack, thank you for pointing this out, I wrote to Theo at skinafrika.com to remove AH logo banner.

Thank you for providing this website as a place to find good deals and expose the crooks. Cheers

Funny how all of the outfitters that get banned from AH still like to leave the banner link up on their webpages...

It gives potential hunters the opportunity to go to AH and make an informed decision about them????:D

without-stupid-people-we-would-have-no-one-to-laugh-at.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes this website is a huge asset for looking at, reading about, and getting lots of info about outfitters! Great planning tools!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danpowder

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you