Avenging The Kalahari Buffalo

I'm probably not going to help your bank account if I give my advice...a few months ago I was thinking 5-7 years from now chase some plains game. Now I own a double rifle and have two safaris booked for the next 2 years, one after leopard and the other buff/PG lol

My wife isnt a big fan of the philosophy "I dont work for fun... I'll make more money next week, next month, live for today" but she's coming too (and with a new gun I might add) so I guess she doesnt oppose it too much

@TOBY458 Seun has mentioned he can hear your buff laughing and telling his buddies at the watering hole about how he gave you the slip :whistle::whistle:

Norfolk Shooter, I thought it was laughing thinking about the Sako not ejecting!(n)

@TOBY458 Seun has mentioned he can hear your buff laughing and telling his buddies at the watering hole about how he gave you the slip :whistle::whistle:
That particular Buffalo laughs no more. But his buddies may have stories to tell about hearing a guy cussing his jammed up rifle from 2 miles away! Lol!

That particular Buffalo laughs no more. But his buddies may have stories to tell about hearing a guy cussing his jammed up rifle from 2 miles away! Lol!
Im so sorry Toby I have an appalling memory. Did Seun tell you guys about the big Canadian guy who's rifle jammed up on a follow up on a lion!!! And no it wasnt @BRICKBURN

Im so sorry Toby I have an appalling memory. Did Seun tell you guys about the big Canadian guy who's rifle jammed up on a follow up on a lion!!! And no it wasnt @BRICKBURN
I didn’t hear about that!

I would love to go on that hunt, but it doesn't sound like your waiting a year!
Couldn't go until 2021

@TOBY458 I knew you couldn't resist the draw of Africa...and revenge.
Shoot straight my friend.
Wish I could join you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you