AUSTRIA: Alpine Ibex With Hubertus Hunting Tours

Congratulations!

Your report is getting me all fired up for our trip to Spain for Ibex with my Wife in 14 days!
Thank you @Edge. Have a great trip to Spain. Who are you hunting with?

That was a great hunt, with a couple of very good trophies, plus enjoying old Europe, congrats :D Cheers:

Thank you @Edge. Have a great trip to Spain. Who are you hunting with?
@Martin Rodriguez of Adictosacazar. He is a member here but don’t believe he is a sponsor. We will be the first USA clients hunting with him in Spain and will give a full report when we return. Have had great communication with him as the wife and I have asked a thousand questions!

Was this in Austria. Alpine Ibex opportunities are becoming rarer with the Swiss closing their hunting season for them. Great report, enjoyed reading it

sounds like a great hunt, terrain reminds me of austria
weidmansheil

i have hunted chamois in austria, moufflon in CZ, red stag in scotland, red stag in poland and some other various species in poland, germany, and other europen countries

hunting in europe is truly amazing, scenic, enjoyable and an experience to behold.
i had an ibex hunt in spain booked but covid messed that up, i will be back though

i have avery good contact for all these european hunts, anyone is welcome to contact me for info

Was this in Austria. Alpine Ibex opportunities are becoming rarer with the Swiss closing their hunting season for them. Great report, enjoyed reading it

Thank you @Kenneth McMillan, the hunt took place in Austria. The closure of Switzerland prompted me to go this year. Now, with the ever changing regulations for the political disease Covid, I am even more thankful I went whenI did. It seems the entire country is under lockdown now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg