Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
Life Member of DSC, NRA and SCI
Hunted
Botswana, Cameroon, CAR, Ethiopia, Namibia, RSA, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Zambia. US, Canada, Arctic, Mexico, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, U.K., Romania, Tadjikistan, Nepal, China, Australia and New Zealand
Congratulations!

Your report is getting me all fired up for our trip to Spain for Ibex with my Wife in 14 days!
Thank you @Edge. Have a great trip to Spain. Who are you hunting with?

Nyati

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State ).
That was a great hunt, with a couple of very good trophies, plus enjoying old Europe, congrats :D Cheers:

Edge

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
PA, NM, ND, Al, FL, MD, EC/KZN/MP South Africa, Zimbabwe x 2
Thank you @Edge. Have a great trip to Spain. Who are you hunting with?
@Martin Rodriguez of Adictosacazar. He is a member here but don’t believe he is a sponsor. We will be the first USA clients hunting with him in Spain and will give a full report when we return. Have had great communication with him as the wife and I have asked a thousand questions!

Kenneth McMillan

AH veteran
Reaction score
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International
Hunted
Norway, Scotland, Canada and Ireland
Was this in Austria. Alpine Ibex opportunities are becoming rarer with the Swiss closing their hunting season for them. Great report, enjoyed reading it

Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.tallyho.co.za
Media
Member of
SCI, PHASA, SA Wingshooters
sounds like a great hunt, terrain reminds me of austria
weidmansheil

i have hunted chamois in austria, moufflon in CZ, red stag in scotland, red stag in poland and some other various species in poland, germany, and other europen countries

hunting in europe is truly amazing, scenic, enjoyable and an experience to behold.
i had an ibex hunt in spain booked but covid messed that up, i will be back though

i have avery good contact for all these european hunts, anyone is welcome to contact me for info

JES Adventures

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.ranchinvestments.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
Life Member of DSC, NRA and SCI
Hunted
Botswana, Cameroon, CAR, Ethiopia, Namibia, RSA, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Zambia. US, Canada, Arctic, Mexico, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, U.K., Romania, Tadjikistan, Nepal, China, Australia and New Zealand
Was this in Austria. Alpine Ibex opportunities are becoming rarer with the Swiss closing their hunting season for them. Great report, enjoyed reading it

Thank you @Kenneth McMillan, the hunt took place in Austria. The closure of Switzerland prompted me to go this year. Now, with the ever changing regulations for the political disease Covid, I am even more thankful I went whenI did. It seems the entire country is under lockdown now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tesstlaese

Latest profile posts

trstallone wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
I've Hunted So.Africa, love to try Romania
Clifford Johnson wrote on Mark A Ouellette's profile.
Mark, How did your hunt go with Wayne in Zimbabwe?
Cliff
Spartan2473 wrote on tnshooter's profile.
Hey buddy,
Have a great hunt in West TN. Looking forward to planning this next safari with you.

we’ll talk soon!
Hello thanks for acceptance to the group, I live on baffin island. Anyone ever hunt in the Arctic?