Dr Ray

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)
Undoubtedly you’ve heard that China has imposed horrendous tariffs on many Australian goods.
This is because Australia wanted an investigation into the Origin of the Covid-19 pandemic.
China whacked a 212% tariff on Australian wine.
This will send many winemakers broke.
I’m asking you to buy Australian wine.
I and obviously all Australians would be grateful.
I might add that Australian wine is first class.
So please help us.

There are indeed some very fine ones. Will add a case. Thanks for the heads up. Almost everything from the Barossa Valley is world class.

I'll pick some up next time im
in the grocery store! There are some nice wines from your country!

I buy Australian made wine quite often for my wife. I don’t drink wine, but she seems to like it pretty well.

I drink Ozzie wines. Give me some suggestions of good blended reds or cabs.
Red Leg, thanks, I’ll check out the Barossa Valley varieties.

There are numerous wines available. Penfolds, Margaret River wines etc. I suggest search the web in your country for Oz wines.
I enjoy merlot!

US Ambassador: China should learn from Australia​

The United States has come to Australia’s defence as controversy over the communist nation’s offensive tweet continues to rage.

• de97f1ed3ea5498cefbe22612ff80efe

Scott Morrison demands apology from China for doctored ADF propaganda
    4:24

• 018ba294cd53209064fba57b97a24eb9

Doctored tweet by Chinese official is 'repugnant and offensive'
    10:06

China has stirred up a hornet's nest by sharing a sick doctored image of an Aussie soldier. Now they are being eviscerated for hypocrisy.

The US ambassador to Australia has weighed in on the China tweet controversy, accusing Beijing of spreading “fabricated images and disingenuous statements”.
    Chinese foreign spokesman Lijian Zhao sparked controversy on Monday by tweeting a doctored, graphic image of an Australian soldier holding a knife to an Afghan child’s neck.
    The post was accompanied by a call for Australian soldiers to be held accountable for the findings of the Brereton report, which uncovered credible evidence elite Australian soldiers murdered 39 Afghan civilians and prisoners.
    Prime Minister Scott Morrison lashed the “repugnant” post, demanding Beijing remove it and issue an apology.
    Beijing has refused to take down or apologise for the ‘repugnant’ tweet.

Beijing has refused to take down or apologise for the ‘repugnant’ tweet.Source:Supplied
    US ambassador to Australia Arthur Culvahouse has now joined a growing chorus of outrage at the post, accusing Beijing of spreading “fabricated images and disingenuous statements”.
    China has refused to apologise for or remove the tweet, accusing Mr Morrison of “stoking nationalism” and attempting to deflect from “horrible atrocities” committed by Australians.
    But with China facing its own accusations of humanitarian abuses over the treatment of its Uyghur population, Mr Culvahouse said Beijing could learn from the transparency of the Brereton report.
    “Australia responsibly investigated and disclosed allegations that its soldiers committed crimes in Afghanistan,” he said.
    US ambassador to Australia Arthur Culvahouse has weighed in on the China tweet controversy. Picture: Josh Woning

US ambassador to Australia Arthur Culvahouse has weighed in on the China tweet controversy. Picture: Josh WoningSource:News Corp Australia
    “The world can only wish that the Chinese Communist Party were to bring the same degree of transparency and accountability to credible reports of atrocities against the Uyghurs in Xinjiang.”

FROM NEWS.COM.AU

Win a share of $5000 just in time for Christmas Enter here

Beijing also resisted calls for an independent inquiry into the origins of COVID-19, led by Australia. Chinese scientists have recently claimed the pandemic originated in India.
    “As we know from leaked reports published this week, the PRC (People’s Republic of China) government has yet to come clean on the origins of the COVID-19 virus, which is daily killing thousands of people worldwide,” Mr Culvahouse said.
    China has been urged to come clean on the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic. Picture: Kevin Frayer/Getty Images

China has been urged to come clean on the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic. Picture: Kevin Frayer/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
    “The People’s Republic of China would do well to follow Australia’s example and disclose to the world all it knows about the origin of the COVID-19 virus.”
    US State Department deputy spokesperson Cale Brown has also tweeted his support for Australia, describing the post as “a new low, even for the Chinese Communist Party”.
    “The CCP’s latest attack on Australia is another example of its unchecked use of disinformation and coercive diplomacy,” he wrote.
    “Its hypocrisy is obvious to all. While it doctors images on Twitter to attack other nations, it prevents its own citizens from reading its post.
    “As the CCP spreads disinformation, it covers up its horrendous human rights abuses, including the detention of more than a million Muslims in Xinjiang. The CCP seeks to change the subject to avoid accountability. We can’t let them.”

Attachments

• 3fd303fd2b02a840d874dcbdfa08001e.jpg
    3fd303fd2b02a840d874dcbdfa08001e.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 72
  • d3f34901cadd50e801d05fc2060da4af.jpg
    d3f34901cadd50e801d05fc2060da4af.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 71
  • d54d0d96a089a92171f8933b1c8d9555.jpg
    d54d0d96a089a92171f8933b1c8d9555.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 74
Thanks to those supporting Australia!

We send a lot of natural resources to China but we import a lot of cheap everything. I bet it's a tricky balance.

Australia is great country with great produce but we need international trade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross