Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
Australian Deer Association, Australian Association of Wildlife Artists
Hunted
Australia, New Zealand, Namibia, South Africa
Hi all,

I put together these couple of video clips a couple of years back. I just came across them again, so thought I might share them here to show a little Aussie style hunting (with a touch of NZ thrown in.)

The first clip is a compilation of highlights from a decade of hunting all around the country, the second clip is dedicated to 2013 when I had a pretty good year. All animals are 100% free range. Enjoy and I hope it might make a few others feel like visiting our amazing country!

Thanks for watching!

Very good showing of the variety of huntable animals available in your part of the world.

Very good showing of the variety of huntable animals available in your part of the world.

Cheers mate. I only have Banteng and Hog Deer left to hunt here to round out my Aussie list. But of course they are the two which have the most limited access and/or most expensive to hunt guided.

One day!!

Cheers
Tim

cool, thanks for sharing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,