Dr Ray

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)
John was in fishing in the national park where fishing and associated activities were prohibited. John caught a large mud crab (an absolutely delicious crustacean). He took the mud crab back to his car in a bucket. Mud crabs have a mighty powerful bite!

Just as John put the crab in his car, a ranger jumped out from the bushes to say “Now I’ve got you! Fishing and crabbing are prohibited here. I’ll be issuing you with a $300 fine.

John’s reply was “But he’s my pet!”

Ranger – “Bullsh...”.

John: He’s name is Benny and I take him for a swim every day. He swims and comes back. I’ll prove it.”

So John and the ranger went down to the water and John released the crab. After 5 minutes, the ranger said “so when is Benny coming back?”

John replied. “Who’s Benny?

Here’s a true and funny story. Pete, a spearo mate of mine was being checked by a NSW Fisheries Officer and found to be in a violation of rules - after a successful day out he’s been filleting his fish on the water’s edge and according to the said officer that was illegal and carried quite a severe financial fine - much to Pete’s surprise. The officer said you couldn’t fillet fish directly by the water as the fisheries cannot verify if they were of legal size from the fillets, unless it was “for immediate consumption”. So without thinking much Pete reached for a fillet and proceeded to consume his sashimi. Trouble was he had about 20kg (44lbs) of fish fillets in his bag at this stage so it looked like he was in for a long, lonely evening instead of the planned bbq with mates. Fortunately the officer looked at him wide eyed and told him to piss off as he was unwilling to watch him eat all that raw fish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!