JPbowhunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
G'day all,

We're an hour from the opening bounce of Australia's AFL grandfinal.

Perths west coast eagles playing against Melbournes collingwood magpies for the 2018 grandfinal (our version of superbowl).

Now i am a pies supporter and I wouldn't want to influence anyone, but for a bit of patriotism get behind collingwood. For the first time in afl history an American is playing in the grandfinal, Mason Cox a ruckman/forward with a great set of hands.

Pies going for their 16th premiership to equal the record for the most ever won, after finishing almost bottom of the ladder last year.

Carn the pies

20180929_133638.jpeg
20180929_133655.jpeg

Omg it’s the grand final already

Half time
Goal behind score
West coast: 4 3 27
Collingwood: 6 3 39

Cox gave us a scare, many times, and the Magpies played with precision and drill that nearly got them victory. We were playing wild and loose, missing many opportunities, but with lots of little points won in scraps that really got us there.

I’m super happy, but my Mialli “son” is a staunch Magpies fan, and he deserved a win.

Cox gave us a scare, many times, and the Magpies played with precision and drill that nearly got them victory. We were playing wild and loose, missing many opportunities, but with lots of little points won in scraps that really got us there.

I’m super happy, but my Mialli “son” is a staunch Magpies fan, and he deserved a win.
Cracker of a game!

West coast goal with 2 minutes left in the game got them over the line!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you