AUSTRALIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Australian Outback Buffalo Safaris?

oddsix

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Canada, (Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta Nunavut) Namibia & USA (Maui)
Hey, just looking for info on Australian Outback Buffalo Safaris, I'm planning on hunting with Edward Clark on a wilderness hunt for Buffalo. His father operates Coralsea Safaris. Just wondering if anyone here has hunted with Edward and what their experiences were good or bad. So far all I've heard are good things.

Thanks.

Hey, just looking for info on Australian Outback Buffalo Safaris, I'm planning on hunting with Edward Clark on a wilderness hunt for Buffalo. His father operates Coralsea Safaris. Just wondering if anyone here has hunted with Edward and what their experiences were good or bad. So far all I've heard are good things.

Thanks.
You might find some info here.(not sure if this is allowed)

http://www.aushunt.com.au/Forum/index.php/forum/7-big-game-hunting/

@PaulT, do you have any info for oddsix?

I know Ed and his dad very well they have been around for ages good company! You will not be disappointed
Paul t as well as Leithen valley hunts (George Stewart) will give you feed back but honestly you are in good hands.

My best

Thanks guys, Paul T, among others have given great feed back and it is greatly appreciated. The trip sounds like it will be what I'm looking for and I'll let all of you know how it goes? It sounds like the adventure of a life time and now the waiting begins.

Have a great hunt, you know you're in good hands, enjoy the experience and your new surrounds.

Shoot straight and may the wind stay true for you !

P.T.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9bettel

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois