AUSTRALIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Aaron Corbett Of Australian Outback Buffalo Safaris?

Bullthrower338

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
Hey y'all, thinking hard about booking a hunt with Aaron, met him at DSC and really liked the guy, seems like a fun trip in tent camp in the bush. Be a good maiden voyage for my 470NE to pound a few buff. Any feed back would be appreciated greatly.
Cheers,
Cody

I also spoke with him at DSC and looking at Australia in the near future. Look forward to any responses here as well

@PaulT could maybe be of help here.

I do not know the outfitter mentioned and therefore cannot comment.

I do how-ever know the area in question and the previous outfitter that had it, Eddie Clarke.
There are very good numbers of buffalo on the concession in question and in his time there Eddie was able to root out a number of fine trophy bulls from it.

Sorry, that's the best I can offer.

Thanks PaulT,
Eddie is still the owner looking at their website. Good to know he has a reputation for good bulls and is a good area.
Cheers,
Cody

Eddie has indeed sold to Aaron who will be taking hunts this year on the same concession that Eddie had. Seems a real nice guy, one you will have a fun and enjoyable hunt and that's what it's all about, right?;)

Cheers,
Mark.

I met Aaron at DSC this year. I talked to him for almost 2 hours the first time. It was a automatic friendship. I am trying to go abroad with my work as a guide. He and his friend Scott are great guys. Since then Aaron and I keep in touch. He is trying to bring me down next season to guide for him. His friend Scott has come out and hunted with me.

I can not speak for the hunting. Since I have not been there but I can speak for the man and he is an amazing guy and a dear friend. From what I know of this industry Aaron is the real deal. He is a hunter to the core. I can not wait to go hunt for him next season.

I hope this will help make up your mind on booking a hunt with Aaron.

I met Aaron at DSC this year. I talked to him for almost 2 hours the first time. It was a automatic friendship. I am trying to go abroad with my work as a guide. He and his friend Scott are great guys. Since then Aaron and I keep in touch. He is trying to bring me down next season to guide for him. His friend Scott has come out and hunted with me.

I can not speak for the hunting. Since I have not been there but I can speak for the man and he is an amazing guy and a dear friend. From what I know of this industry Aaron is the real deal. He is a hunter to the core. I can not wait to go hunt for him next season.

I hope this will help make up your mind on booking a hunt with Aaron.

hi dusty welcome aboard :D Beers:.....now how about some info about yourself as you have put zero on here, or your profile page about where you are from, where you hunt etc etc.......

Of course sorry about that men. I'm Dusty. I work year round as a hunting guide in America. I am currently in the summer slow season so I am guiding fishing trips in Colorados back country packing in on mules. In the winter I go to Texas and hunt free range exotics and fall I hunt elk deer and bear. I am fairly new to the industry but I feel I have a decent grasp of how it works and my contacts are helping me any chance they get. Like I said I am working with Aaron to go hunt in Australia. It is a dream of mine to be able to go international. I would love to try and get my PH in Africa but from talking to folks it is nearly impossible anymore with the governments. Also most places want buffalo experience. Well again Australia will give me that. Once I can get that experience maybe I can get a company to talk to me a little more seriously about helping me get my PH in one of the African countries.

If any of you would like to know more or maybe have some advice for me please feel free to contact me.

Thanks Dusty,
I booked for 2018 with Aaron, I spoke with him quite a bit at DSC and got a real good feeling about him. My understanding from talking to several people, the area holds some excellent trophy bulls. I am looking forward to the hunt as NWT is somewhere I have always wanted to hunt. Looking forward to warming up my .470 and a week of fosters!
Cheers,
Cody

Fantastic to hear. I am hoping to be down at that time maybe we will get a chance to meet in person.

Thanks Dusty,
I booked for 2018 with Aaron, I spoke with him quite a bit at DSC and got a real good feeling about him. My understanding from talking to several people, the area holds some excellent trophy bulls. I am looking forward to the hunt as NWT is somewhere I have always wanted to hunt. Looking forward to warming up my .470 and a week of fosters!
Cheers,
Cody

Hope you will share all the details with us. This is a hunt I would like to do.

Hope you will share all the details with us. This is a hunt I would like to do.
Hell Charlie, I'm addicted to this site, I will definitely share my tale, good or bad. I'm taking my Dad with me. If nothing else he can finally say he has been there! Lol

Thanks Dusty,
Cheers,
Cody

We need to get guys recognising the N.T. or Northern Territory of Australia as it is a great place to hunt and fish but it is definitely not the NWT ;)

Cheers,
Mark.

LOL, sorry, I am also obsessed with the NWT here on our continent. Probably about the same population but a tad cooler temps

Welcome to our country Bill.

I do hope you enjoy your experience and are rewarded with some memorable hunting and rewarding experiences.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg