KZN Hunting Shooting & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Sweden

Attachments

• Screenshot (559).png
    Screenshot (559).png
    127.7 KB · Views: 91
Strange colored rosewood tip.....

Superb action superb caliber somebody will be very happy with this. Great looking rifle

Well I wasn’t looking, till now... Thanks mate... I really, really don’t need it. Hopefully I’ll be able to control myself and will resist... Otherwise I’ll tell my wife on ya @Nkawu!

Well I wasn’t looking, till now... Thanks mate... I really, really don’t need it. Hopefully I’ll be able to control myself and will resist... Otherwise I’ll tell my wife on ya @Nkawu!

Starting price euro 600......be rude of you not to give it a go.......:whistle:

Reactions: IvW
Bastards

We call Spike T. an enabler. We call that opening bid enabling.

Good luck with the bidding. HOPE YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL

Due to the pandemic the auction is postponed till June. More time to fight the silly desire for another big bore. I already bought 416Rem M70 I had no need for. Between my 470DR and 375HH R8 I was covered for all big game hunting I’ll ever do but I’m a weak man...

Due to the pandemic the auction is postponed till June. More time to fight the silly desire for another big bore. I already bought 416Rem M70 I had no need for. Between my 470DR and 375HH R8 I was covered for all big game hunting I’ll ever do but I’m a weak man...

Come come!!! Stop procrastinating..... You have a selection of common calibres....this gives you a chance to move up in the world and join a more exclusive ...upmarket ....select group of connoisseurs...... How could you possibly not jump at that opportunity?....... :D

What’s 600 euros in U.S. dollars ?

Attachments

• Screenshot (566).png
    Screenshot (566).png
    878 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot (567).png
    Screenshot (567).png
    403.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot (568).png
    Screenshot (568).png
    171.5 KB · Views: 47
Mind you this is just the opening price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.