Attention Houston Area!!!!

Cam Moon

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I bid on an online fundraising auction and have some great stuff!!! Unfortunately, the shipping to have it delivered to me is very high, so I'd like to be able to find someone in the area (Cypress/Houston) who would be interested.
If there is anything you're at all interested in, please let me know ASAP!
I don't have much time to find a new home for these!

#1. GRIZZLY 60 - SHINER BOCK ICE CHEST
Comes full of beer too!!!
This is a top quality cooler!
image3.jpeg

#2. A SHINER BEER OUTDOOR FIRE PIT.
Looks pretty cool!
image1.jpeg

Thank you fellow members in advance! The items help fund the "Heroes Outdoors program with MSJ Outdoors Foundation. This foundation funds a Heroes Outdoors weekend at a very private ranch for military veterans/ and active members, many with Purple Heart or other special honors. Most are from the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. These men are real American Heroes. This special event also has family members which also attend. It’s a very special hunting weekend. Thank you for helping support our Heroes Outdoors mission."
image4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in Cypress, but am not sure what sort of help you are asking for?

Currently off grid in the Ozarks with spotty connection.

(y)
what sort of help you are asking for?

I think the OP is asking someone to come to the Houston/Cypress area and sit in front of a fire and drink up the beer?

Last edited by a moderator:
@tarbe Are they something that you or someone you know may be interested in purchasing?

Prices would help sell these.

This is an amazing cooler and a super cool fire pit! Nobody's interested at all?

message sent

What's fair? Is $400 for both too much?

For both is very fair!

Or you could just do what seems to be popular these days and donate the same things back to the charity if you cant get it sold

My office is at 529/Jones. @tarbe - I'll split it with you if you're interested.

What happened to the 375 H&H that came with this prize ? :LOL:

Just back from MO and getting caught up.

I have all the coolers I can use (RTIC is 1 mile from my house!) so y'all go for it!

I bid on an online fundraising auction and have some great stuff!!! Unfortunately, the shipping to have it delivered to me is very high, so I'd like to be able to find someone in the area (Cypress/Houston) who would be interested.
If there is anything you're at all interested in, please let me know ASAP!
I don't have much time to find a new home for these!

#1. GRIZZLY 60 - SHINER BOCK ICE CHEST
Comes full of beer too!!!
This is a top quality cooler!
View attachment 316353

#2. A SHINER BEER OUTDOOR FIRE PIT.
Looks pretty cool!
View attachment 316354
Thank you fellow members in advance! The items help fund the "Heroes Outdoors program with MSJ Outdoors Foundation. This foundation funds a Heroes Outdoors weekend at a very private ranch for military veterans/ and active members, many with Purple Heart or other special honors. Most are from the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. These men are real American Heroes. This special event also has family members which also attend. It’s a very special hunting weekend. Thank you for helping support our Heroes Outdoors mission."
View attachment 316378
I’ll do 100.00 on the ice chest and beer

I already have a similar offer, but thanks.

I see the barbeque and ice chest are offered, does the gun case contain anything?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross