ATN x-site 4k

Dawg2019

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I’m looking to build a rifle to function for both whitetail and to do some coyote hunting. It abyone has used this scope can you please comment on its daytime use. Looking at shots of 200 yards.

I don't remember the specific models, but the 2 (1 night vision, 1 thermal) that I've used were unimpressive in daylight, the thermal in particular. Those 2 made up my mind to 1, get a thermal not a night vision, and 2, use QD mounts and a regular scope for daylight use. Good QDs take a couple seconds to remove and replace.
But I really liked that thermal at night! I could see mice & rabbits running around at a couple hundred yards. I could see eye and hair detail on the pig at 60yds. Have fun!

It seems they might have fixed the issues that I saw using them a couple years ago. The daylight imaging apparently has been significantly improved. Might work as a standalone scope now. Good luck!

I like mine abundantly. I have not shot mine at 200 yards yet though. Neat piece of equipment. On a bergara .308 with suppressor. I recommend an after market infra red light for night hunting tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg