ronp

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
The Classic American Standard Rifle

montana-american-standard-rifle-asr-asr-ss-.png

A True American Rifle
The ASR & ASR-SS

The core of our American Standard Rifle is the Model 1999’s controlled round feed action, which blends classic design with today’s modern technology. It features a three-position wing safety with an adjustable trigger that was designed with the classic Win 70 in mind. The ASR comes drilled and tapped for scope mounts, and is glass bedded in a classic European Walnut stock. The precision barrel is button rifled, free floated, and free of iron sights. It’s available in a full range of cartridges with two stunning finishes: blued chromoly steel in the ASR, and 100% stainless steel in the ASR-SS. The American Standard Rifle offers MOA accuracy and the custom features for a lifetime of service. Suited for hunting everything from varmints and small game to the largest big game animals, the ASR is a rugged and dependable rifle for all of your hunting needs.

Durable Blued Chromoly Action & Barrel

montana-rifle-01.jpg

Every barrel is hand lapped and floated in our stocks

montana-rifle-02.jpg

European Walnut Stock

montana-rifle-03.jpg

Classic checkeringon grip and forearm

montana-rifle-04.jpg

Screenshot_2019-01-23 ASR - Montana Rifle Company.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross