Dox

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Good Day AH members,

I would like to know if any of you have information on where I could bowhunt an aisatic water buffalo in south africa.

Your responses would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dox

That's like wanting to hunt whitetail in Egypt..

Hi Dox.

Not sure if I can help you out or not but please try contact L.David Keith at Grey Ghost Safaris.
He is a long time booking agent (and a good friend of mine) and I might be thinking that an outfitter that he represents from the Eastern Cape may have some of these, or they may be the Sth American variety, not sure.

I don't have L.D.K's contact details with me but can find them for you if you need. You can p.m me for contact details if you wish.

Not sure if i'm 100% accurate with my advice but it's worth a try.

Best of luck.

PaulT.

Good Day AH members,

I would like to know if any of you have information on where I could bowhunt an aisatic water buffalo in south africa.

Your responses would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dox

Try Australia.
There’s a good YouTube video on spear hunting buffalo.
It might put you off though.

@Dox let us know if you find a source in Africa as this could make for a very interesting trip.

Thanks Edge :A Way To Go:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the feedback!

@PaulT,

I will check them out.

@Edge,

Thanks for the message.

I seen a website, www.pronkjag.com. His name ia Abrie but cant seem to get hold of him.
Will follow up again.

Thanks.

I hunted with Simon Kyle Little of Australian Big Game Safaris in the Northern Territories. I will recommend him without reservation. He is a true hunter. There is a nice wind that kicks up as a sea breeze about 10 AM everyday. I shot a bull at 18 yds with him. I went on a management hunt and ended up negotiating for 3 bulls. I shot one with my bow, one with his double and a monster with his .375 that tried to kill us. What an awesome trip. I used Easton dangerous game arrows and Ashby 325 gr 2 blade broad heads with a 80lb hoyt Vectrix. I Shot one bull and 3 cows, all complete pass throughs with this combo. My buddy shot one bull and 2 cows with same broad head, 80lb bowtech. same result

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg