Artistry of Wildlife & Dennis Harris Deliver The GOODS!

Buckdog

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Dennis just delivered some critters today and created a superb grouping of little guys to hang over my spring buck slam he did last yr.
My buff turned out awesome (43")and mean ass looking like he just wants to stomp you!
My wife loves the giraffe all 12ft of it!
Dennis is simply the best he has done over 30 critters for me and all are flawless, he has patched and fixed stuff I have blown up, head shot and mangled, he fixed a huge nyala I shot right up the nose and out back of head with a 300WM and you cant even see it, he should show the pics. I shot a white spring buck in the ear hole and he fixed it!
Nobody else will ever lay a finger on my stuff!
thank you Dennis far all your hard work

20180902_191136.jpg
20180902_191427.jpg
20180902_191201.jpg
20180902_191216.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You have some fine trophies and fine taxidermy work! Oh yes, and some awesome walls to put them on!
Very nice presentations! Congratulations!

Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

That springbuck slam display is very nice!

Superb work, I can't wait for Dennis to deliver mine!

Last edited:
Very, very nice! Love it!

Great looking trophies and trophy room!

Always good to see a happy customer.

Great trophy room and trophies!

Great mounts and trophy room. Just curious with all the natural light coming in how do you keep the mounts from fading?

Great mounts and trophy room. Just curious with all the natural light coming in how do you keep the mounts from fading?
Thanks for all the wonderful comments. Sadly some of the mounts have faded the windows were supposed to be coated but not enough Dennis has recommended I go to home depot and get some type of film coating stuff? I will get more details or maybe he can post what exactly he is talking about.

Thanks, would like to hear what Dennis has to say, have the same issue with some of my mounts.

Looks great!

Very good looking mounts

Beautiful trophies, taxidermy and room to present them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg