Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
This week we added to our web site 20+ knives from famous South African Arno Bernard knife maker. We have African Sporting Creations exclusives, Fixed Blades in Warthog Tusk, Mammoth Molar, Giraffe Shin Bone.

For more information including sizing and specs, please visit us: http://bit.ly/ah-arno-bernard

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent addition to your inventory. I have one with warthog tusk scales. Fine blade that just screams to be used in the field.

Nice looking setup, best of luck to you

Thank you Gentlemen,

I started buying knives from Arno Sr. a decade ago and his four boys are committed to taking the company to a new level. I was talking to Arno Jr. about the sheaths the other day and he said he and his brothers used to sew them "blind" in their laps while at university before his father had a big show. All four of them work their tails off and each of them has a specialty they are in charge of......one free-hands the edge on every knife, one fits the handles, etc. and you can see the quality in every piece that leaves the shop. We are very happy to be associated with such a great group.

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jostepan

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois