Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, NAHC Life Member, SCI, DSC, Wild Sheep Foundation, NSSF
Hunted
Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, California, Alberta Canada, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Another great example of you never know when you’ll need to be ready, willing and able. She seemed very ready, willing and able. Good job mom!

Well done for that momma bear!

This is not ordinary civilian ccw response. She has done everything too much right. She must be cop, or ex cop, or some LEO. Trained to perfection.

This is not ordinary civilian ccw response. She has done everything too much right. She must be cop, or ex cop, or some LEO. Trained to perfection.

Indeed, but still impressive

Yup, I thought so too and based on info posted by TwoTracks it looks like she is in fact LEO.
On a very positive note, there are more ladies packing today than any time before. And more very good trainers and training programs available as well.

Another great example of you never know when you’ll need to be ready, willing and able. She seemed very ready, willing and able. Good job mom!
How do you make the video play. When I click on it it tells me it won't load.

How do you make the video play. When I click on it it tells me it won't load.
Hmmm, it worked yesterday but now it appears the video has been taken down.

Most of my friends have stopped traveling to Brazil, as it has become too dangerous, even for Latinos. Maybe they need to hire this lady for body guard duty.............great video...looks legit....FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcbuyerapp

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,