Arizona Deer Draw

Absolutely, most of my Coues hunting has been in 28, but there are monsters in both units. I was hunting mid January down in Sonora for coues and hit the rut perfect. It was an amazing time. Haven't ever killed one with a bow yet but it is in my plans.

I might try to get up there in January for some bowhunting. Will have to hunt some easier terrain around four bar, or Eagle Creek. I have a knee that needs to be fixed, and the steep stuff is not possible right now.

Some good ones around upper eagle, beautiful country. I would have loved to have seen that country back when T.R. was hunting there!

I took this Whitetail in the Upper Eagle Creek area.
167630_132580753474296_92443_n.jpeg

Nice buck. They are a true pleasure to hunt! A pure frustrating pleasure! Lol. Very addictive animal

I got nothing here in Saskatchewan, so it'll be archery mule deer and rifle whitetail with a small chance of moose.

However my brother got drawn for rifle mulies. He's pretty new to hunting and this will be his first mulie, so kind of exciting.

I've never hunted Canada, but have seen pictures of big Saskatchewan deer. Some nice hunting up there.

I've never hunted Canada, but have seen pictures of big Saskatchewan deer. Some nice hunting up there.

Yes I was fortunate to get a nice mulie last year. Didn't fair so well on whitetails! Lol!

You Guys are making me anxious...... Don't find out for another 3 weeks whether I got a moose tag at all . Whitetails not a problem here in Ontario Canada tho the numbers do appear to be slipping . So Good Luck and Play Safe ... looking forward to hear of your successes .
Glen

Best of luck and straight shooting...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg