AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
Well my dry spell on AZ mule deer has been broken! Drew Unit 27 nov 3-nov 9th! I love this unit and I'm pumped to have this tag again after years of not drawing.
My buddy up in Montana drew the Kiabab! About 30 minutes after talking to him I looked mine up. Going to be hard to make both hunts so close together.
Anyone else have any luck?
Cheers,
Cody

Congratulations.
I wish you the best of luck on the hunt.
Show us the pictures of your trophy when you get him.

Waiting for an Antelope draw, otherwise ZERO!

Congratulations.
I wish you the best of luck on the hunt.
Show us the pictures of your trophy when you get him.

Waiting for an Antelope draw, otherwise ZERO!
Thanks Brickburn. Last time I had this tag I passed on over 20 bucks and got screwed by a hunter that walked off a ridge and blew out a 200 class buck that I had bedded and was laying up on for over 3 hours. Needless to say I was a wild man over the whole episode.
I drew a Kansas archery Whitetail tag also in November, hope I still have a job come December!lol
Fingers crossed on your speedgoat tag
Cheers,
Cody

Well my dry spell on AZ mule deer has been broken! Drew Unit 27 nov 3-nov 9th! I love this unit and I'm pumped to have this tag again after years of not drawing.
My buddy up in Montana drew the Kiabab! About 30 minutes after talking to him I looked mine up. Going to be hard to make both hunts so close together.
Cheers,
Cody
I don't like you anymore. LoL.

I have been hunting 27, since the late 70's. Have not been able to draw a Mulie tag there since 2003. Plenty of whitetail tag draws, but the Mulie draw has been my bad luck.

Some day.

That is awesome and I hope you knock a giant down.

My buddy drew 27 archery bull tag this year, my son drew 23 muzzle loader bull for 23 NM, so I will get plenty of scouting in prior. Love hunting both units.

Best of luck Cody!

Cheers,
Cody

There's some toads over that way. I have a project at work that is supposed to be finished by the end of October, but it looks like it will be late. If not, and if you could use a quad, I might could get over that way with it. Let me know what you think.

There's some toads over that way. I have a project at work that is supposed to be finished by the end of October, but it looks like it will be late. If not, and if you could use a quad, I might could get over that way with it. Let me know what you think.
Appreciate it Phil, if you have the time you are more than welcome to come enjoy some quality time behind the glass with us!

I remember the good old days of unit 27, when there were 2 mulie hunts, and plenty of tags. There used to be a 4 day october hunt, and a 10 day early November hunt.

Things of the past.

Some unit 27 teasers.
76286_111874015544970_177391_n.jpeg

37163_111873852211653_676074_n.jpeg

74860_111518702247168_257032_n.jpeg

148461_111518372247201_2991791_n.jpeg

Nice! When I get home I will take a picture of my favorite 27 picture

Appreciate it Phil, if you have the time you are more than welcome to come enjoy some quality time behind the glass with us!

Cool, hopefully the project finishes on time.

Congrats and good luck!

It was December Archery hunt, cold and foggy. Was one of my favorite mornings bowhunting.

IMG_5207.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they still had the December archery hunt up there, instead of January.

January is the best time for whitetail in the rut up there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!