Argentina water buffalo hunts

Last edited:
Hey Johnny,
I head over to OZ for buff in August, I will give you a full report upon return!
Cheers,
Cody

What about a buff hunt in Australia, plenty of fair chase up in Arnhem Land!
Cost wise from the states might be dearer than getting to South America, but it would be a wild hunt for sure!
Great fishing too!
This is what I would do if I was in the market for a water buffalo hunt. Their buffalo have much more impressive horns than the ones in Argentina. And while Argentina would be a fantastic place to hunt, Northern Australia to me would be an incredible destination adventure to almost equal Africa!

I think you can also hunt the South American type buffalo in Texas along with blackbuck. Just pick one of the bigger ranches.

Yes you can. I know the OX ranch which is 13,000 acres has them. Just a thought. I don’t know if I want the extra expenses of hunting Argentina. Then again when I’m ready I may decide to or possibly Australia.

Yes you can. I know the OX ranch which is 13,000 acres has them. Just a thought. I don’t know if I want the extra expenses of hunting Argentina. Then again when I’m ready I may decide to or possibly Australia.
I should of went on to Australia when I was in New Zealand.

I should of went on to Australia when I was in New Zealand.
Ya I say the same. Especially since I hunted NZ twice. Never had the time and honestly the expense

I’m in Australia now Northern Territory’s hunting with Australian wide safaris. Saw probably 200 buffalo today and 500 wild pigs. Settled on this guy today. Old bull with lots of character
IMG_6266.JPG

Congratulations. Tell me was it a proper hunt?

Congratulations. Tell me was it a proper hunt?
The Aussie stuff is meant to be good, you're only limited by how much you want to spend.

It's got crazy, in the 80s my old man hunted them for free, back then they were still paying blokes to cull them!

When you get back please forward me their info thanks

Buffalo simply walk through cattle fences.

Yeap, seen them do it, they didn’t seem to even notice the wires, just walked straight through without slowing down.

John if you ever decide to hunt waterbuff and blackbuck in Texas give me a shout buddy. I can make that happen.

John if you ever decide to hunt waterbuff and blackbuck in Texas give me a shout buddy. I can make that happen.
Hey bud, ya I reached out to the Ox ranch, buffalo are on a 2000 acre pasture. Not for me that’s for sure. I already have a blackbuck but figured if I go to Argentina I would hunt another. I’m contemplating several options for the future this is one Australia is another and my last and possibly my favorite option ( if financially possible) would be western Savannah buffalo hunt. Either hunt you’ll be getting my taxidermy.(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross