Argentina water buffalo hunts

Hey bud, ya I reached out to the Ox ranch, buffalo are on a 2000 acre pasture. Not for me that’s for sure. I already have a blackbuck but figured if I go to Argentina I would hunt another. I’m contemplating several options for the future this is one Australia is another and my last and possibly my favorite option ( if financially possible) would be western Savannah buffalo hunt. Either hunt you’ll be getting my taxidermy.(y)
Holler at Christophe Morio. I spoke with him briefly the other night and he’s got some very very reasonable packages for buff. While your there you might as well take a cob and a harnessed bushbuck. :)

Holler at Christophe Morio. I spoke with him briefly the other night and he’s got some very very reasonable packages for buff. While your there you might as well take a cob and a harnessed bushbuck. :)
Absolutely when the time is right

That’s a bucket list hunt for me. Maybe if the stars and moon align just right in the next couple of years we could do that one together.

Definitely!!!!

I'm looking into a buff hunt down there in the near future myself! I've been in contact with a few folks I have met at DSC the last two years.

Try Australia - not fenced and truly wild.

Try Australia - not fenced and truly wild.

Dr. Ray, its high on my list also! I am considering going to Australia in the next 2 years!

Dr. Ray, its high on my list also! I am considering going to Australia in the next 2 years!
You have quite the list Charlie you sound like me! ;)

I guess if I really really had to choose one more buffalo hunt it would have to be......Western Savannah buffalo hunt along with some of the other PG they have to offer. I think to see real rural Africa the way Rurak and others did would be an adventure of a life time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!