mghunting.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, South Africa
Hi guys, I would like to show you same pics of the last year season for Red Stag in my Country......we ussualy hunt the red stag during the rut wich take a place during 15 march up to 10 april average an it is a real exiting way to hunt them....chassing the roar.

The day starts early in the morning about 5 to go to the scroblands and get in dark earing the roar and start the aproach wich sometimes is very dificult cause of the thick bushes.
Usualy deer still roaring till 9.30 or 10 in a morning......you have to be very carefull about the females.....after that hour is better let them quiet because they lie down untill the evening.

Option is return to the lodge for lunch and siesta and get ready to go again about 4 in a evening and still hunting untill get dark.

We do the Stag hunt in La Pampa province wich is bush land but there are many areas in Argentina with great red stag populations like Patagonia in the South.......the terrain is very diferent......mountains and valleys and open field where is ussual to hunt riding in a horseback.
All the hunt we do is open range, for that razon whe you get the chance, better take it......!!!!

Some pics.......

With my boss......twelve pointer......

DSC00020.JPG

A eleven pointer......

DSC00022.JPG

A nine and twelve pointers........

DSC00059.JPG

A twelve pointer with a broken fighter tip

DSC00070.JPG

Small ten pointer.......

DSC00073.JPG

A better one.......

DSC00089.JPG

Another ten......

DSC00094.JPG

Keep going ina next post.......

ROCKET

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Working on trophys..........

Boiling......

DSC00063.JPG

Cleaning up........

DSC00076.JPG

Taking heads to the Game office to get serial numbers each.........

DSC00061.JPG

Hunting guides.....all of then friends of mine, I took them every March to work with me........

DSC00030.JPG

Well friends of AH......I am very glad to have the chance to share with you the biggest pasion in my life.......Hunting.......!!!!!

I hope you like this report.........

See you.......!!!!!!

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Thanks for sharing some of your trophies from your hunts.

What are the gaiters you are wearing in this picture made from? Maker?
DSC00073.jpg

ROCKET

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Thanks for sharing some of your trophies from your hunts.

What are the gaiters you are wearing in this picture made from? Maker?

Thank you BRICKBURN for your comment.....let me tell you, those gaiters I have using it along the last ten years.....are made of rustic leather and you can find them in any shop here very easy.....people who work in the field use it, in many parts of Argentina the bushes has alot of thorns and spines, where I live for example, plus a good number of venomous snakes as rattles, yararaca and coral.
Even I took them and use them in my South African hunting as well.

Thanks....!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Very nice Rocket, thanks for sharing. Good question Brickburn, those gaiters look durable.

ROCKET

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Thank you Phil......yes they are......I got those since ten years and those are very common up here.....!!!!

Marcos Rodriguez

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
I look again and again this pictures, and (instead my "congrats" in another forum of our country) i can¨t miss my chance of repeat the CONGRATULATIONS...
Hunt this red stags, in the "MONTE" (this is te argentinian name for the bush.... in La Pampa ) is very difficult and tricky! And "rocket" is a MASTER HUNTING GUIDE...
Greetings, and you are more hansome without beard jajajaja!!!

ROCKET

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
I look again and again this pictures, and (instead my "congrats" in another forum of our country) i can¨t miss my chance of repeat the CONGRATULATIONS...
Hunt this red stags, in the "MONTE" (this is te argentinian name for the bush.... in La Pampa ) is very difficult and tricky! And "rocket" is a MASTER HUNTING GUIDE...
Greetings, and you are more hansome without beard jajajaja!!!

Heeeyyy Marcos......thanks soo much for your wards......is great to have the chance to share our passion between good friends and in this new place for us...........do you think so.....????........ok I ll start to think shave my face jejejeje..........!!!!!

See you Marcos.......!!!!!!!

gillettehunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Namibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
Nice looking red stags. Sounds like a great time. Good job and thanks for the pics. Bruce

ROCKET

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
ROCKET = GUAZUPUCU?...

You are right buddye.....Rocket here, Guazupucu there......enjoy this site......is more than great......!!!!!!

Nice looking red stags. Sounds like a great time. Good job and thanks for the pics. Bruce

Hi Bruce.....thank you very much, We enjoy every single Red Stag rut season here every March..!!!!

Thanks.....!!!!

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
I do like those gaiters. Would be great around here too, especially for snakes. I hate the snake boots that are used around here, but protection is a good idea....

ROCKET

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
You right, pablito! Rocket is our "guazupucu" in the argentinian forum! Fernando is a great hunter and guide... and a fine person too!

Thank you Marcos for your concept about me......I am not sure to deserve it, but thanks again my friend........(y)

I do like those gaiters. Would be great around here too, especially for snakes. I hate the snake boots that are used around here, but protection is a good idea....

Royal.....I use those gaiters all year round here, and is one of the most usefull things I have in ma gear......!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZinFlore

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...