sci
ARGENTINA EARLY BIRD HUNT SPECIAL 2023
VALID FOR RESERVATION TILL LATE JULY 2022

RED STAG MEDAL CLASS
NORMAL PRICE US$ 5500 SPECIAL PRICE US$4950
rED STAG HUNTING (1).jpg

INCLUDED:
*RED STAG MEDAL CLASS
*ACCOMMODATION (ALL FOOD AND DRINKS SOFT OR ALCOHOLIC)
*PH GUIDE
*5 HUNTING DAYS
*ASISTANCE DURING HUNT

EXTRAS:
*HUNTING LICENSE
*LONG DISTANCE TRANSFER TO THE LODGE
*GUN RENTAL
*TROPHY EXPORTATION
*TIPS

As this season is almost full we are starting to offer early bird booking for next year.

From Caza & Safaris Argentina we decided to give to all AH members a 10 % of discount

The lodge is located only 2 hours and half from the international arrival by 4wd. This area is very well known for the quality and quantity of trophies.

Last edited:
What does medal class mean?

hi up there! it is related to SCI´s points. Average at the area bronze or silver but sometimes Gold too. when are you able to come? , regards. Federico

hi up there! it is related to SCI´s points. Average at the area bronze or silver but sometimes Gold too. when are you able to come? , regards. Federico
So that means no size limit just average bronze/silver for that area. Not much left of me-any luck high seat. Thanks a lot.

Is the stag in the photo free range or from a high fence estate?

So that means no size limit just average bronze/silver for that area. Not much left of me-any luck high seat. Thanks a lot.
Hey Smoke!
How are you doing? The average in the area is bronze or silver, but you can see many gold medal trophies also but it has a extra cost on it ! This season we hunted a lot of gold medal trophies!

Let me know what you think about it!

Best Regards,
Federico

How much is the hunting license and long distance transfer? Thanks
Hey R.M.C
How are you doing ?
The hunting license is us$ 250 and the long distance transfer us$ 300 per truck (it can be 3/4 hunters by truck) round trip

Best Regards,
Federico Oliva

The quote below implied the cost covered all cases. How much extra is "gold medal"?
The quote says than medal class is related to sci points score system. In the area the avg is bronze/silver and also you can see gold medal. the extra cost is us$ 1500 for gold medal class.

Regards,
Federico

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!