ARGENTINA: My Son First Boar Hunt

Marcos Rodriguez

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
After a long time waiting, the most sweet and desired dream of a father comes true in my life!
My older son, Manuel, who should come with me to hunt vizcachas and boars as a partner... the last wednesday come with me like a HUNTER... For a first time, using your Remington Rolling block chambered as 3030 shot down you first boar side by side with me!
As a father, the feeling are indescriptibe!... My son is a hunter... I´m gratefull!

S7300565.JPG

S7300566.JPG

Nice porker(s). Congratulations to you both. A Coming of Age with Dad there is a special thing.

Congrats to you and your son!

felicitaciones a usted y su hijo de mi amigo, un tiempo especial.
Forgive if my Spanish is rusty! I took my boys on their first hog hunt over Easter weekend. My youngest just turned 7 and this was his first animal taken. It was huge to him. Never a better feeling than watching the boys excitement! Cody
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(y)(y)(y)

Congratulations to you both.

felicitaciones a usted y su hijo de mi amigo, un tiempo especial.
Forgive if my Spanish is rusty! I took my boys on their first hog hunt over Easter weekend. My youngest just turned 7 and this was his first animal taken. It was huge to him. Never a better feeling than watching the boys excitement! CodyView attachment 149479

Cody you should write a hunt report!!!

Nice hogs everyone.

Enhorabuena, Marcos :D Cheers:

Thats awesome. It must make you very proud as a father to have your boy shoot an animal with your guidance. Well done and thanks for sharing.

Congrats to your son!!

Heyyy this is what I call good news........congrats to your son and to the teacher......his mentor.....very well done Marcos....keep it going....!!!!

Congrats, that's a nice pig. Hunting with your children is the best!!!

My boys started hunting with me over 35 years ago. Now their sons are hunting with us. I totally agree there are few greater pleasures in life that hunting with your children and grandchildren. My two boys and I are headed to Africa in August for what I am expecting to be one of the highlights of my life. Favor de disculpar me espanol. Felicidades a los dos, esta un gran Puerco. Su sonrisa digas todo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois