AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Argentina MG Hunting Red Stag Rut Cancelation April 2023

Due to a canceled date in the last week of the Red Stag deer rut, We are able to offer the week from April 9 to 15, arriving 9 and leaving on 15

This is the program.........

MG Hunting - Argentina || big game 2023

Red Stag season
This program takes place in our own hunting ground in the Province of La Pampa. This field has 15,000 hectares of century-old scrublands where the red stag lives among wild boars, pumas and different types of rams. In this area, animals wander wild and free in their natural environment.

No doubt this is one of the most exciting hunts you can do in Argentina, and it is quite common hunters want to harvest more than one red stag trophy.

The stalking and hunt take place very early in the morning, before dawn. Strategically located we will listen the stags bellow. Once dawn breaks in, we approach to the animal and assess its conditions to determine if it is a worthy trophy. Close to noon we return to the lodge to enjoy a hearty meal, rest for only a while, and start the ritual once again in the afternoon.

BIG GAME PROGRAM

5 Days hunt with a Red Stag included

U$S 3950 Special cancelation price for AH forum members

HUNT INCLUDES:

Reception and paperwork assistance in all Argentine airports.

Transfers amongst the different hunting spots of the hunting areas in modern all-terrain vehicles and vans. Accommodation in own Lodge, close to the hunting areas.

Regional and international meals and beverages of the highest quality (hard drinks inclusive)

Personalized attention by safari organizers.

Guides.

Skinning and salting preparation.

HUNT DOES NOT INCLUDE:

Gun permits: US$ 150 per firearm (3 guns max. per hunter)

Hunting license: US$ 400 per hunter

Tips: US$ 100

Local flights and layovers in Buenos Aires, international telephone calls.

Gun rental: U$S 250 with ammo included

There is the posibility to take a second stag or imprube your trophy in our new area next to the tradiotional free renge area We operate as ussual by some of the estates stag We are managing........also it is possible to add Blackbuk, Asian Buffalo and other species to this program.

See you guys

Ciervo colorado 1.JPG

Ciervo colorado 2.JPG
Ciervo colorado 3.JPG
Antilope 1.jpg
Bufalo 1.JPG
Lodge la pampa 1.jpg

I highly recommend this hunt if you want to hunt red stag free range. Awesome experience during the rut! I had stags roaring within 5 yards a couple times.

The camp is great, food fantastic!

I would take this offer and go do this if I could, timing just doesn't work for me this year ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg