Argentina Football World Champion Qatar 2022.....!!!!

We are very happy for our Argentine friends.

Yes, we won!!! A title well deserved, not only for the final match!! The first 80 or so minutes were a solo football. But the match ends when the referee mark the final! France, all we knew, was a very serious contender. But our team play a great final! As a British sports reporter said, if a final match Football World Cup screenplay were to be written, it would never be like this real one!

Yes Sir........that was what it was.........

Congrats to Argentina!

But dont forget Croatia, my homeland! Third placement.

(and we, as nation are only 3.8 million people!)
Traditionally in world champion ships we stay always on top!

View attachment 506426

quote:
The national side has collected three World Cup medals, two bronze (1998, 2022) and one silver (2018). Due to its small geography and populate, Croatia is often one of the smallest countries competing in the tournament.
They are second-smallest country by population (after Uruguay) and land mass (after the Netherlands) to reach a World Cup Final.

And we have the best world wide fan support:

View attachment 506427

Thank you very much Mark.........and We dont forget Croatia........the match We had this Cup Croatia play hard and gives all to the end.............and nobody can forgeta player of the size of Luka Modric........a top football player alltimes

@Nyati Muchas gracias estimado.........(y)(y)(y)(y)

Thanks rocket!

best final match ever !!

When the emir Messi put on the cape, my first thought was, this is a fly blanket for horses or,why does Messi get a fleece blanket now :) ?
Messi and di Maria heroes !!! but Mbappe is a wonder.

Hi Foxi......you hit the nail.........:D:D:D:D

We are very happy for our Argentine friends.

Good to see you here @HuntingGold Thank you soo much......

I will need to visit Argentina once, and do some hunting there...:love:

@mark-hunter
My wife and I did a nice little hunt with the crew at MG Hunting in early 2020 and really enjoyed our time there. I hate cities but found Buenos Aires to be a fabulous city and we hope to go back soon. I believe I did a little write up on that trip.
On a side note, I hope to do the Croatia hunt report soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!