Argentina Football World Champion Qatar 2022.....!!!!

ROCKET

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, South Africa
After a tremendous final match tied 3-3 in the first 90 minutes and then tied again 1-1 in the suplementary 30 minutes, the definition was by kicking penalties where Argentina continued being superior........

Argentinian people is soo happy......every corner of our Country is a party......I am soo happy........

Thanks to our Football National Selection........

I just want to share this with you guys.....

See you.........
Screenshot_20221219-103920~2.jpg
Screenshot_20221219-105054~2.jpg
Screenshot_20221219-105220~2.jpg
Screenshot_20221219-105106~2.jpg
Screenshot_20221219-103656~2.jpg
Screenshot_20221219-105200~2.jpg

For about 80 minutes it wasn't much of a match, Argentina was so dominant. And then in the blink of an eye it became a classic. Mbappe making history with a hat trick and a team coming back down 2-0, it was amazing. But Argentina held on and eventually prevailed of course. I was happy to see that for Messi, his football resume is complete now.

Enjoy the moment Rocket!

For about 80 minutes it wasn't much of a match, Argentina was so dominant. And then in the blink of an eye it became a classic. Mbappe making history with a hat trick and a team coming back down 2-0, it was amazing. But Argentina held on and eventually prevailed of course. I was happy to see that for Messi, his football resume is complete now.

Enjoy the moment Rocket!
Yes......it was just as you said Phil.....one of best final matches I ever saw.....

Thank you guys

Congratulations Argentina!

We were in Entre Rios when Argentina played Saudi Arabia, and in Buenos Aries when Argentina played Mexico last month in the first phase of the World Cup.. We had a great time listening to the game with our bird boys (although everyone was disappointed with the outcome of the Saudi game), and BA was insanely alive once the Mexico game ended.

Argentina certainly loves football!

Congratulations Argentina!

We were in Entre Rios when Argentina played Saudi Arabia, and in Buenos Aries when Argentina played Mexico last month in the first phase of the World Cup.. We had a great time listening to the game with our bird boys (although everyone was disappointed with the outcome of the Saudi game), and BA was insanely alive once the Mexico game ended.

Argentina certainly loves football!
Thank you and I hooe you have enjoyed the hunting in our Country......
Yes......We love football.......

This was one of those world cups with some serious upsets. Some of the big teams out early in the cup. Felicidades Argentina, muy merecido!

Epic match. Messi gets to retire making history. Argentina fought hard and won. And the French lost with honor and walked away with their heads held high.

Lots of history made in the final 40 minutes of the 120... It was an amazing match.

Congratulations.

Epic match. Messi gets to retire making history. Argentina fought hard and won. And the French lost with honor and walked away with their heads held high.

He's not retiring. There has been a lot of speculation that he would retire immediately following the World Cup, but he announced yesterday that he wishes to continue to play as a "world champion"..

@ROCKET I tuned in about half way and it looked like Argentina was going to take it all then those two quick goals made it a real horse race. Congratulations to your team and country. Enjoy the party!

Congrats, classic match. I preferred France beforehand but as neutral supporter it was a treat to watch.

best final match ever !!

When the emir Messi put on the cape, my first thought was, this is a fly blanket for horses or,why does Messi get a fleece blanket now :) ?
Messi and di Maria heroes !!! but Mbappe is a wonder.

Last edited:
After a tremendous final match tied 3-3 in the first 90 minutes and then tied again 1-1 in the suplementary 30 minutes, the definition was by kicking penalties where Argentina continued being superior........

Argentinian people is soo happy......every corner of our Country is a party......I am soo happy........

Thanks to our Football National Selection........

I just want to share this with you guys.....

See you.........View attachment 506410View attachment 506411View attachment 506412View attachment 506413View attachment 506414View attachment 506415
Congrats to Argentina and @ROCKET on a well-deserved win! Total domination in the first half and kept playing hard after France made it a game. Wow, what a finish! I can only imagine the parties in BA!

Great Match and congratulations to Argentina!

@PARA45 Yes that is true.......some greats teams as Brazil went out early.....thank you

@Hunter-Habib agreed with you......both teams have played this match in a incredible way.....anyone could won the Cup.......

@BRICKBURN incrdible final match.....one of the best final ever........last 20 minutes of the reglamentary 90 We were 2-0.........then in a blink 2-2........then 3-3.........thank you Brick

@mdwest yup.....alot of speculation.......I dont know if He will play next World Cup in four year, but He will keep on playing a couple years mor for sure.........

@Hogpatrol Thank you very much........

@DieJager Thank you very much.......

Yes, we won!!! A title well deserved, not only for the final match!! The first 80 or so minutes were a solo football. But the match ends when the referee mark the final! France, all we knew, was a very serious contender. But our team play a great final! As a British sports reporter said, if a final match Football World Cup screenplay were to be written, it would never be like this real one!

@Scott CWO Yes it was just like that.........tremendous in BA........incredible party.....thank you.....

@thi9elsp Thank you soo much.......

Congrats to Argentina!

But dont forget Croatia, my homeland! Third placement.

(and we, as nation are only 3.8 million people!)
Traditionally in world champion ships we stay always on top!

1671468317533.png

quote:
The national side has collected three World Cup medals, two bronze (1998, 2022) and one silver (2018). Due to its small geography and populate, Croatia is often one of the smallest countries competing in the tournament.
They are second-smallest country by population (after Uruguay) and land mass (after the Netherlands) to reach a World Cup Final.

And we have the best world wide fan support:

1671468774644.png

Last edited:
Enhorabuena Fernando :D Cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaBlohm

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!