Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
sci
Hello Guys,

Hope everybody is doing well.
We want to share with you guys this very good news. DUCK SHOOTING EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! 2023

DUCKS 3 DAYS US$ 2400 15% off = US$ 2125. This is min 4 hunters.
The season starts in May and goes till Septmber

We do this hunt in our lodge located in Buenos Aires province, located only 3 hours from the international arrival by 4wd.
Most international flights arrives in the morning, so we usually pick you up in the airport and we go directly to the lodge !

Let me know any question or doubt, i'm at your disposal.

Federico

PHOTO-2022-06-15-16-22-20.jpg

PHOTO-2022-05-26-09-54-58.jpg

Can you elaborate on the style of hunting, conditions, types of ducks, cost of shells,gun rentals, lodging, is there still a moratorium on bringing back waterfowl to states for taxidermy, etc.

Hey Brad how are you doing ?
Can you elaborate on the style of hunting, conditions, types of ducks, cost of shells,gun rentals, lodging, is there still a moratorium on bringing back waterfowl to states for taxidermy, etc.
Yeah no problem.
We use decoys!
We go out from the lodge very early in the morning , before the sun goes out, we prepare everything and we wait, as soon as there is a shine from the sun and we can see well, the shootings starts.
The shells cost is us$ 15 per box.
Gun rental us$ 70 per day
I didn't put pictures of the lodge the it will be too much pictures on the post!

Yes, you can't export the ducks.

Best Regards,
Federico

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois