PHOTO-2019-04-02-13-40-22.jpg

Hi could you forward me some more information on this hunt. What is the cost of extras such as licenses and for a observer. Also pictures of the lodge. What dates is this hunt available for?

Hi could you forward me some more information on this hunt. What is the cost of extras such as licenses and for a observer. Also pictures of the lodge. What dates is this hunt available for?
Hello Hunter,

Thank you for your consult.
I will send you a PM with all this information!

Best Regards,
Federico Oliva

Just shot you an email - looking forward to connecting.

Thanks, Jake
Hello Jake,

I will send you more information by e-mail with some stag photos. Thank you for your consult

Best Regards,
Federico Oliva
Hunting Consultant

Are the pictures of those stags all 280 class, or some of those are bigger??? Could you please provide me with a bit more information? Gracias senor.

Are the pictures of those stags all 280 class, or some of those are bigger??? Could you please provide me with a bit more information? Gracias senor.

Hello Sir,
Most of them are bronce and Silver, there are a few gold Medal also!

This is my e mail consultas@cazaysafarisargentina.com

Send me a email and i will send you a few more pictures and more information about the hunt and prices

Best Regards,
Federico Oliva

Would love to see images of the ones (bronze and silver) to my understanding that we would be taking.

Shoot me an email please.

Thanks,
Jake

About to pull the trigger on this - it is going to be a fun and interesting ride with my first Argentina experience.

Will start a new thread to post and update the GREAT communication and experience I have - and then do a post hunt report!

Best,
Jake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg