Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
sci
Hey AH MEMBERS,

We have 3 cancellation dates for late season this year for a Red Stag medal class (Avg Bronze or Silver) and a free Blackbuck medal class (Avg Bronze or Silver)
For this package us$ 3990
Included:
All accommodation
All meals and beverages(soft and alcoholic)
PH english guide
Assistance during the hunt

This package we do in our lodge located only 3 hours from the international arrival by 4wd. This area is great if you are looking for diversity in your hunt, this area is very wellknown for the quantity and quality of the trophies!
In the same area we are able to hunt, axis deer, fallow deer, w. buffalo, feral ram, feral goat, 4 horned, capybara and more!
Also nearby, you can do small game shooting ! Dove, ducks, pigeon and ducks !

Flyer concierto en vivo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the dates of these hunts?

Interested. Please PM me? Thanks!
Interested. Please PM me? Thanks!
HI Thanks for your consult. It lefts 2 ones now. Beginning of July and beginning of August. It is run in our ranch located about 3 hour´s drive from the airport. It is a huge area in the Humid Pampa´s in Buenos Aires province where the stags are developed vast and strongly. The average is medal class (bronze , silver but golds too ) . About blackbucks for hundreds. Taking to account the quality of the trophies, you bet it is a very good price just opened because we´ve had a few cancellations due to health´s problem of these hunters. A pity but can be a good opportunity for you. Let me know if these spots can be suitable for you. We could move the date a bit ( we own 3 ranches ). Further information at disposal. Regards. Ignacio

Jorge, this is super intriguing!

Tell me: does the hunter bring their own rifle or do they rent from you? What is firearms import like? What’s the deal with the local bird hunting? How many days for the hunt and what is the cost of the other animals?

Thanks!

Jorge, this is super intriguing!

Tell me: does the hunter bring their own rifle or do they rent from you? What is firearms import like? What’s the deal with the local bird hunting? How many days for the hunt and what is the cost of the other animals?

Thanks!
Hey Robert,

How are you doing? Thank you for your consult.
We have several rifles with german scopes here ! You can rent from us. You also can bring your rifle, it cost us$ 100 per gun, usually we don't reccommend it because it takes a few hours in the airport at the arrival and at the departures !
Also we do bird shooting very near to the lodge, is great shoting. You can shoot dove pigeon ducks and partridge. I can prepare a mixed bag with this package.
This hunt is a 5 days hunt. We have a trophy list.Check your PM!

Let me know any question or doubt, i'm at your disposal.
Best Regards,
Federico Oliva

A great offer! I have not hunted with @Caza y Safaris Argentina before, but I did have a good exchange with them just before Covid shut down Argentina travel for 2 years. Unfortunately, my situation changed and I was unable to go, but I would not hesitate to encourage anyone to give them a look!

A great offer! I have not hunted with @Caza y Safaris Argentina before, but I did have a good exchange with them just before Covid shut down Argentina travel for 2 years. Unfortunately, my situation changed and I was unable to go, but I would not hesitate to encourage anyone to give them a look!
Hey Trey!!

Thank you.
We are at your disposal!

Let see if we can make this work out haha!

Best Regards,
Federico

Careful what you are promoting, 6 years ago I hunted with this outfit and I am still waiting for my buffalo hide. In over 30 big game hunts, 15 to Africa, I do know a bit about trophy shipments and hunt experiences. If you look at a post made on July 13, 2016, by Izzy, you'll see a thread where I list emails from them to me showing their lies. On a number of hunts, like my bongo, it took over 2 years to get a replacement hide, then they lost several trophies, but I have never ever mentioned that, because I feel they worked hard to get me my hides/horns/skulls. Sometimes things just don't work out. But this group, they just lie and lie and lie!! On my hunt with this outfit I saw exactly 1 red deer and 1 buffalo bull. Thankfully, I was able to take each, otherwise, I did not see another one to even pursue. Meals were decent, accommodations were very poor, guide was not good either. Another hunter came into camp, they finally took him elsewhere to hunt, and he shot the only buffalo bull he saw, it had ONE horn!!! Buyer beware!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg