ARGENTINA: Buffalo Hunt in Argentina

NESTOR

Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Namibia, Sudafrica
Queridos amigos, quiero compartirles mi última cacería en Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Tuve la oportunidad de este gran búfalo asiático que pude derribar a unas 110 yardas usando mi Zastava LKM70 375 calibre H&H Mag.
La munición utilizada fue Hornady DGX de 300 granos.
Aunque se expandió y penetró bien, perdió su núcleo en el camino.
Saludos a todos y feliz año nuevo.
WhatsApp Image 2021-12-27 at 17.22.14.jpeg
IMG_5400.jpg

"Dear friends, I want to share with you my last hunt in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I got a shot at this great Asian buffalo that I was able to take down about 110 yards using my Zastava LKM70 375 H&H Mag caliber.
The ammunition used was Hornady DGX 300 grain.
Although it expanded and penetrated well, it lost its core along the way.
Greetings to all and happy new year."

Congratulations and Happy New Year!

"Dear friends, I want to share with you my last hunt in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I got a shot at this great Asian buffalo that I was able to take down about 110 yards using my Zastava LKM70 375 H&H Mag caliber.
The ammunition used was Hornady DGX 300 grain.
Although it expanded and penetrated well, it lost its core along the way.
Greetings to all and happy new year."

Congratulations and Happy New Year!
Thank you very much Brickburn!!

Reactions: RTG
Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Estoy felice para te tambian.

I'm happy for you as well.

Nestor, I´m happy you are in this forum!
I know Nestor and share a couple of argentinian forums with him, a very nice guy and a good hunter!
So, im glad He post here, hunt a buffalo are rare in this country, but Nestor takes the opportunity ands makes the move haha
Good hunting! And very big shot, the 375!

Nestor, I´m happy you are in this forum!
I know Nestor and share a couple of argentinian forums with him, a very nice guy and a good hunter!
So, im glad He post here, hunt a buffalo are rare in this country, but Nestor takes the opportunity ands makes the move haha
Good hunting! And very big shot, the 375!
Marcos..
Thank you very much for your comment!!! For a long time I had wanted to hunt down a big man of these.
Here the best areas for buffalo hunting are in the provinces of Corrientes, Entre Rios and north of Santa Fe. There they walk between closed mountains and swamps, which makes hunting more difficult but at the same time more attractive.
greetings

Thank you for the account. What outfitter did you hunt with?

Gracias por la cuenta ¿Con qué armador cazaste?
El ouffiter es una guía familiar con la que he cazado durante mucho tiempo. Tiene buenos lugares para búfalos, ciervo eje, libro negro, carnero y en caza menor, muy buenos campos para patos y palomas.

El ouffiter es una guía familiar con la que he cazado durante mucho tiempo. Tiene buenos lugares para búfalos, ciervo eje, libro negro, carnero y en caza menor, muy buenos campos para patos y palomas.
The ouffiter is a family guide that I have hunted with for a long time. It has good places for buffalo, axis deer, black buck, ram and in small game, very good fields for ducks and pigeons.

Nestor, there are a little difficult to write in english if you have not the habit to do it, but time to time, it comes with the practice!
I´m so rusty but sometimes, the translator helps me...
Sometimes jajajja

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois