AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Deals & offers
Media

Randy Axis.jpg

MG Hunting – ARGENTINA – Black buck, Axis deer, fishing & tourism.

This is a perfect program to enjoy with your wife or son after this troubling times. You will be able to enjoy a great hunt, fishing and tourism program in Buenos Aires with short driving distances and great trophies %100 free range.

All this organized and supervised by our staff, since you arrive to Buenos Aires until your departure.

This program take place in the Province of Buenos Aires near the International Airport , you will be able to combine these species. Having thousands of Blackbucks, Axis deer and have intense days getting the best trophies.
The big game hunts take place in the Province of Buenos Aires only a two-hour drive away meanwhile the fishing is only 30 minutes from the Hotel in Buenos Aires!

The price for the following package would be U$S 5.900 with 1 non hunter included.

- Day 1: Arrive to Buenos Aires, transfer to a Hotel make a city tour on the city during the day and have dinner with a Tango show.

- Day 2: Pick up from Hotel in the morning, transfer to the lodge and hunt black buck all day.

- Day 3: Full day for Axis deer hunt.

- Day 4: Transfer to Buenos Aires and go fishing for Dorado and other species.

- Day 5: Shopping during the day and transfer to International airport.

On this program you have included:

- All transfers to and from the airport, hunting areas, fishing areas, tango show and city tours.

- 2 nights on a 5 stars hotel.

- 2 Days of hunt.

- 1 Black buck.

- 1 Axis deer.

- 2 Days for 1 non hunter.

- 1 Day of fishing for 1 people (option both fishing with no extra charge).

- 1 Hunting license.

- Gun rental.

Please don’t hesitate to get in contact for any doubt you might have about this program!

Pedro y truji axis (3).jpg
21.jpg
Randy antilope.jpg
dorado dan.jpg

Attachments

• Black Buck .jpg
    Black Buck .jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 171
Hello All,
My wife and I took this exact package in January 2020, just before the Covid closures, and really enjoyed our trip. I took a nice axis deer and blackbuck (photos above) and had a nice trip for the fishing. Though we failed to find our golden dorado, I think this was one of the highlights of the trip for my wife.
Randy

I wonder if one can fly there without the possibility of being quarantined for two weeks?

I wonder if one can fly there without the possibility of being quarantined for two weeks?

Right now Argentina have our borders close and schedule the re opening on October. We would have to wait until then to see which are the restrictions implemented by our government. On the other hand, Argentina have just inform that we are producing with co-operation of England and Mexico the oxford vaccine which will likely to be ready to apply before the end of the year. This means that it might not even be necessary to make a quarantine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross