Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, South Africa
Hi guys......another year is passing, We have come out of the Pandemic travel restrictions and finally We were able to had a great season in 2022 thanks god.

Almost at the end of this year I think that it is a great opportunity for MG Hunting to thank all the hunters who have trusted us over the years, and have given us the privilege of being able to assist and guide them in their hunts in our Country.

We also want to thank to the AH Forum and its Founder @AfricaHunting.com, Jerome ......Assistant Susan and @BRICKBURN for the magnificent work They do assisting Hunters and Outfitters from all over the world
This platform is undoubtely invaluable to the international hunting community...........our community, soo again.....thank you soo much for the work you do here.

I going to regroup all the hunting report's from our hunters in this thread so anyone interested or looking for opinions, pictures and information, can have all in one, fast and easy here.....

Thank you @ActionBob

Thank you @adgunner

Thank you @Red Leg

Thank you @HuntingGold

Thank you @Joeyrdfarms

Thank you @Nevada Wapati

Thank you @Red Leg

Thank you @matt vejar

One more time.......Thank You soo much to the hunters Who have trusted us and to those Who will be comming next 2023..........in a couple month's.......We will be waiting for you........We gonna do our best to provide you one of the best hunting experiencie in South America..........

The whole crew of MG Hunting Argentina wishes to all AH members forum a great 2023

See you guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross